Welcome to the forum:

Welcome to the iThemes, PluginBuddy and WebDesign.com forum. We've created several tutorial video's to help you get you started with using the forum, please check them out!

Also take note of the forum guidelines.

Support hours:

Our moderators actively respond to forum support requests during normal business hours which are Monday-Friday, 8am - 5pm Central Standard Time, typically within one business day. Although some moderators choose to work during the weekends, we can not guarantee immediate attention to your requests. Thanks for understanding.

What is included with support:

Premium support includes theme/plugin issues such as: bugs encountered under normal operation, how to use basic features, basic WordPress help, and basic help with customization (meaning we point you to resources and will help in more depth as time allows). More information.

How To Customize The Builder Child Theme

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
2 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_George Nieves_*

Guest_George Nieves_*
  • Guests

Posted 26 August 2012 - 02:38 PM

Hello,

I had the Builder theme & the default child theme installed on my web space. My domain is http://georgenieves.com

I was told that I should purchase my own theme. I would need guidance with this, first of all.

I also need to know how to customize this theme on my site.

Would you be able to provide me with help with these items? I appreciate whatever you can do for me.

Thank you for your help.

George

#2 Elise Alley

Elise Alley

iThemes Support

• Administrators
  • Others: All Plugins, All Themes, Members, Moderators, Toolkit, Webdesign
  • 5,959 posts

Posted 27 August 2012 - 08:40 AM

Hi George,

The purchasing process is pretty easy.  Simply select the theme you'd like to purchase, click "Buy" and it should walk you through the rest of the process.  If you have trouble, you can contact sales@ithemes.com and they can help you with your purchase.

Customizing your theme is certainly doable, but in order to help you, you'd need to have purchased and installed the theme on your site.  Then we'd need to know exactly what customizations you were making.  Once you've purchased and installed your Builder Child Theme, you can go to the Builder forumand they'll help you out.

Thanks,

Elise

#3 Guest_Guest_*

Guest_Guest_*
  • Guests

Posted 01 September 2012 - 04:48 PM

Hi Elise,

Please excuse my delay in getting back to you. I didn't realize you had replied. Thank you for your post.

I had the builder child theme installed on my webspace by a person with a developer's license. I just needed guidance now as to how to customize the theme.

Do I have to actually purchase the theme to get it customized? I don't seem to have access to the forum.

I don't even know if the Builder theme is the best option for me.

George