Welcome to the forum:

Welcome to the iThemes, PluginBuddy and WebDesign.com forum. We've created several tutorial video's to help you get you started with using the forum, please check them out!

Also take note of the forum guidelines.

Support hours:

Our moderators actively respond to forum support requests during normal business hours which are Monday-Friday, 8am - 5pm Central Standard Time, typically within one business day. Although some moderators choose to work during the weekends, we can not guarantee immediate attention to your requests. Thanks for understanding.

What is included with support:

Premium support includes theme/plugin issues such as: bugs encountered under normal operation, how to use basic features, basic WordPress help, and basic help with customization (meaning we point you to resources and will help in more depth as time allows). More information.

Support during Holidays:

During the Holidays (Dec. 22 - Jan. 2) our support staff will spend well-deserved time with their families and loved ones.

We can not guarantee the same level of support that you are used to.

Moderators will check in on the support forum, but response times may be longer than expected.

Your iThemes support team wishes you happy holidays!

Renewing Membership Subscriptions

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
5 replies to this topic

#1 lichtner

lichtner

Advanced Member

• Members
  • Others: BackupBuddy, Builder
  • PipPipPip
  • 58 posts

Posted 02 September 2012 - 12:35 AM

Hello,

Yesterday i got the second "Membership Expires" message including the 25% renewing offer.

Well, I tried it out the second time - and it is still not working (see my message to "sales" from August,29th - which i never
got answered on).

Same problem happens during "renewing" process - after hitting "order"(in membership area) it leads to page which says
"noithing found on this page".

So, how do i finally renew my membership subscriptions?

Thanks for replying!
Best regards
Guenter

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Von: ***************************
Datum: Mittwoch, 29. August 2012 10:22
An: <sales@ithemes.com>
Betreff: Re: iThemes.com : Membership - Your Subscription is Expiring Soon!

Dear iThemes Team,

i tried to renew my membership subscription today using your coupon offer.
Sign-in was ok, selecting "renewal packages" was ok, enter coupon-code – hit "order",
after this browser reports: "Nothing found on Member Pro" and order process gets interrupted

Please advice me on how to renew subscription (BackupBuddy 10 Sites) + (BuilderTheme Dev. Pack.)

Many Thanks
Günter Lichtner

Von: "iThemes.com" <noreply@ithemes.com>
Datum: Mittwoch, 29. August 2012 07:02
An: ***********************
Betreff: iThemes.com : Membership - Your Subscription is Expiring Soon!

Dear ********************
Your subscription on iThemes.com : Membership expires 08/30/2012.
=========================
GET 25% OFF BY RENEWING YOUR MEMBERSHIP
Use this coupon code today:
=========================
Please log-on to membership information page at: http://ithemes.com/member/member.php and renew your subscription.
Your login details:
Your User ID:  **********************
Thank you for your attention! — Best Regards, iThemes.com : Membership http://ithemes.com/member

Edited by Ronald, 02 September 2012 - 01:47 PM.
data obscured by admin

#2 Ronald

Ronald

Forum Admin

• Administrators
  • Others: All Plugins, All Themes, Moderators, Webdesign
  • 31,407 posts

Posted 02 September 2012 - 01:52 PM

I will bring this to the attention of the sales team. Note that Monday is Labour Day in the US, so it might be Tuesday. Don't worry though, I'll make sure the coupon discount will still be applied.

Ronald

I have obscured several fields in your message, posting your username with the associated e-mail address allows anyone to sign in (after requesting a password reset), so you may wish to do so yourself, or check if it is still the same as it was.

Join the iThemes Builder Community on Google+.

To ensure that we can process your support request efficiently, ALWAYS include a link to your site, and/or the page your request is related to. Please also read the forum guidelines.

When asking your question/posting your request on the forum, please be as concise and specific as possible. The shorter your request, the more to the point, the more specific, the easier it will be for us to try and help out.

#3 Charleen Green

Charleen Green

Sales

• Moderators
  • Others: Accordion, Administrators, All Plugins, All Themes, Builder, Webdesign
  • 98 posts

Posted 02 September 2012 - 04:43 PM

Hi Barbara:
Sales had responded to you with another code. Please check your spam folder. I will send you another private email.
Have a great Holiday.
Thanks
Char

#4 lichtner

lichtner

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 58 posts

Posted 04 September 2012 - 11:40 PM

Hi Char & Ronald,

thanks for your messages, and i just waited until Labor Day Holiday at your side passed by.

1.) Sales did not get in touch with me! So i had renew my subscriptions "without discount coupon".

2.) I renewed my subscriptions on the normal way (without coupon code) which worked out well. I couldnt wait untill somdeday your sales department gets in touch with me, because i had to use BuddyBackup etc. I paid thru Paypal - everything looked smooth (beside i didnt got a discount as an existing customer). I subscriped for BuddyBackup (10 License) and Builder-Dev.Pack.

Surpise this moorning: My "Builder-Dev.-Pack" does not show up under my account! I have paid for both $ 297,00 and just got the BuddyBackup (equal to $ 100,00).

So what is going on with your sales department and your system.

Please forward this to the responsible person in charge - I'm a expecting to get my paid Builder-Dev.Pack into my account as of today - and I would like to see a message, how iThemes is
offering me the lost discount as a client because of systems failures during the order-process along with coupon-code (i got it twice - and not working twice). If you send out
mass-mails to clients with a coupon-code, that should work and should be valid.

Any good news to resolve this issues are appreciated!

With best regards
Günter

attachment: PayPal payment confirmation

Attached Thumbnails

• PayPal_iThemes.jpg

#5 Charleen Green

Charleen Green

Sales

• Moderators
  • Others: Accordion, Administrators, All Plugins, All Themes, Builder, Webdesign
  • 98 posts

Posted 05 September 2012 - 07:17 PM

Hi Barbara:

I sent you another email regarding the above and also regarding your 25% off coupon code.

Thanks.

#6 lichtner

lichtner

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 58 posts

Posted 05 September 2012 - 11:46 PM

Hello Charleen,

thank you very much for resolving the problem in every aspect. All products are now available in my account and refunds are already arrived.
Finaly, very good "customer service".

Have a nice day & with best regards
Günter