Welcome to the forum:

Welcome to the iThemes, PluginBuddy and WebDesign.com forum. We've created several tutorial video's to help you get you started with using the forum, please check them out!

Also take note of the forum guidelines.

Support hours:

Our moderators actively respond to forum support requests during normal business hours which are Monday-Friday, 8am - 5pm Central Standard Time, typically within one business day. Although some moderators choose to work during the weekends, we can not guarantee immediate attention to your requests. Thanks for understanding.

What is included with support:

Premium support includes theme/plugin issues such as: bugs encountered under normal operation, how to use basic features, basic WordPress help, and basic help with customization (meaning we point you to resources and will help in more depth as time allows). More information.

Mobile Site By Plug In Buddy.

H2 Font Mobile Site by Plug in Buddy.

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
7 replies to this topic

#1 shawnharmon

shawnharmon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 04 September 2012 - 01:46 PM

Hi,

Someone created my mobile version with: Mobile Site by Plug in Buddy.

Look at: www.eMerges.com  on a mobile device.

See how the H2 headings are disproportionately large on smart phones like my Iphone? See how too huge: "Voter Personlization" and "Marketing Lists" appear?

How can I make the headings more attractive? Thank you.

Shawn Harmon

Edited by Gerroald, 04 September 2012 - 02:59 PM.
User Privacy

#2 Elise Alley

Elise Alley

iThemes Support

• Administrators
  • Others: All Plugins, All Themes, Members, Moderators, Toolkit, Webdesign
  • 5,671 posts

Posted 04 September 2012 - 03:04 PM

Hi Shawn,

Unfortunately, in order to access to the Mobile Support forum and the help of the forum moderators, you would need to be able to login with an account that has a mobile subscription.  

I know you said someone created the mobile site for you.  Would you still have access to them to see what changes they made?  In the Mobile plugin, you can make changes to the styling of the theme you're using, including changes to your h2's.  However, that only includes link color and link hover color, meaning they've changed something in the actual stylesheet.  They would be able to tell you what changes they made.

Hope that helps!

Thanks,

Elise

#3 shawnharmon

shawnharmon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 04 September 2012 - 05:40 PM

Thank you Elise, I may well be licensed....the coder gave me some license to Itheme and definitely backupbudddy and she fell off the face of this earth.

Should I dredge up the emails of the license or can I just buy into another license or what solution do you propose?

#4 Elise Alley

Elise Alley

iThemes Support

• Administrators
  • 5,671 posts

Posted 05 September 2012 - 08:08 AM

Hi Shawn,

You'd need to have her login information to get that at this point.  So if you have that, great.  But if not, you're kinda of stuck.  I'd probably go ahead and get your own license.  That would give you access to the support forums and any updates that come along in the next year.  

Thanks,

Elise

#5 shawnharmon

shawnharmon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 05 September 2012 - 03:19 PM

I went here:   http://ithemes.com/find/plugins/   to buy but where is Mobile Buddy?

Or should I just hire someone to fix? How much you think it is worth

#6 Elise Alley

Elise Alley

iThemes Support

• Administrators
  • 5,671 posts

Posted 05 September 2012 - 03:22 PM

Hi Shawn,

You can purchase the Mobile plugin here:  http://ithemes.com/purchase/mobile/

If you have trouble making your purchase, you can email sales@ithemes.com and they can help you out!

Thanks,

Elise

#7 shawnharmon

shawnharmon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 05 September 2012 - 03:35 PM

Elise,

Attached is a screenshot of my licenses...may I ask you: do I need a Mobile license---- Is that what the gold key indicates? or do I already own a license and just need a pw?

#8 Elise Alley

Elise Alley

iThemes Support

• Administrators
  • 5,671 posts

Posted 05 September 2012 - 03:43 PM

Hi Shawn,

In order to gain access to support and product updates, you need to be able to login to the support forum.  To do that, you need the username and password from the purchase.  If you have access to this information and their subscription is still current, you can login into the forum and access the Mobile forum for help.

If you do not have their login information (or if their Mobile subscription has expired), you'd need to purchase the product on your own.  

Thanks,

Elise