Search Within A Loopbuddy Query

search

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
1 reply to this topic

#1 Guest_Dan Pillay_*

Guest_Dan Pillay_*
  • Guests

Posted 17 September 2012 - 06:21 AM

Hello ithemes team,

I'm trying to find out more about the possibility to search within a LoopBuddy Query as described on ithemes codex page.Unfortunately
can't access the additional information on the forums. Ideally I would like to implement some jquery/ajax live search for users, based on my Loopbuddy content.

It would be great if you, or someone on the team could let me know what possibilities there are for creating searches within the LoopBuddy Queries, or send me a copy of any documentation so I can review it before purchasing.

#2 Elise Alley

Elise Alley

iThemes Support

• Administrators
  • Others: All Plugins, All Themes, Members, Moderators, Toolkit, Webdesign
  • 5,179 posts

Posted 17 September 2012 - 08:12 AM

Hi Dan,

If you have already purchased LoopBuddy, you should be able to login to the forum using the same login you use to access your member panel.  You'd then be able to access the LoopBuddy forum where you can get the help you need.  But the forum is only for members, so you wouldn't be able to access that without making your purchase.  

The documentation for LoopBuddy is the LoopBuddy Codex.  Essentially what you'd do to create a specific Search query is create your query as you would any other and name it "Search" or whatever you'd like.  You'd then be able to set that query as the "Default Search Results query."  I'm not sure that, from reading your question, that is exactly what you're trying to accomplish.  If not, just let us know and we'll do our best to better answer your question.

Thanks,

Elise