Back Up Buddy Error

Backup Buddy error Compatibility

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
5 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_Guest_*

Guest_Guest_*
  • Guests

Posted 21 September 2012 - 02:41 AM

Your server does not support command line ZIP. Backups will be performed in compatibility mode.
Directory/file exclusion is not available in this mode so even existing backups will be backed up.
You may encounter stalled or significantly delayed backups.Click for instructions on how to resolve this issue.

and

Backing up with BackupBuddy v2.2.33...
15:36:14: Error #5445589. Invalid backup serial (9hyqeqp4z3). Verify backup directory writer permission. Fatal error.
A fatal error has been encountered.  The backup has halted.

#2 Elise Alley

Elise Alley

iThemes Support

• Administrators
  • Others: All Plugins, All Themes, Members, Moderators, Toolkit, Webdesign
  • 5,383 posts

Posted 21 September 2012 - 07:57 AM

Can you sign in to the forum (should be the same username and password you use for your iThemes member panel) and post your questions in the BackupBuddy forum?  That's where you need to go to get help with this.

Thanks,

Elise

#3 Guest_Bob_*

Guest_Bob_*
  • Guests

Posted 05 November 2012 - 10:48 PM

Hi  I am getting the same errors after I was moved to new server
HTTP Loopback Connections are not enabled on this server. You may encounter stalled or significantly delayed backups. Click for instructions on how to resolve this issue.

please help
I tried to sign in with the same user name and password as here but it won't let me join
Bob

#4 Ronald

Ronald

Forum Admin

• Administrators
  • Others: All Plugins, All Themes, Moderators, Webdesign
  • 30,144 posts

Posted 11 November 2012 - 05:07 PM

Hi,

can you send me (ronald@ithemes.com) your membership details (username and e-mail address you used when you signed up) and a reference to this topic so I can look into this?

thanks,
Ronald

Join the iThemes Builder Community on Google+.

To ensure that we can process your support request efficiently, ALWAYS include a link to your site, and/or the page your request is related to. Please also read the forum guidelines.

When asking your question/posting your request on the forum, please be as concise and specific as possible. The shorter your request, the more to the point, the more specific, the easier it will be for us to try and help out.

#5 Guest_WebMarCent_*

Guest_WebMarCent_*
  • Guests

Posted 22 November 2012 - 12:42 AM

Just a quick question. How do we set BackupBuddy to send us email notifications only when there’s an error and not all the time?

Please advise as we are receiving  a lot of email notification from BackUpBuddy as we use it for all our clients.

#6 Ronald

Ronald

Forum Admin

• Administrators
  • Others: All Plugins, All Themes, Moderators, Webdesign
  • 30,144 posts

Posted 27 November 2012 - 05:11 PM

@Guest_WebMarCent,

please sign in with the username and password you use to access the membership area (from where you downloaded the product(s) you purchased), and post your support request in the Backupbuddy support forum: http://ithemes.com/forum/forum/74-backupbuddy/

thanks!
Ronald

Join the iThemes Builder Community on Google+.

To ensure that we can process your support request efficiently, ALWAYS include a link to your site, and/or the page your request is related to. Please also read the forum guidelines.

When asking your question/posting your request on the forum, please be as concise and specific as possible. The shorter your request, the more to the point, the more specific, the easier it will be for us to try and help out.