Welcome to the forum:

Welcome to the iThemes, PluginBuddy and WebDesign.com forum. We've created several tutorial video's to help you get you started with using the forum, please check them out!

Also take note of the forum guidelines.

Support hours:

Our moderators actively respond to forum support requests during normal business hours which are Monday-Friday, 8am - 5pm Central Standard Time, typically within one business day. Although some moderators choose to work during the weekends, we can not guarantee immediate attention to your requests. Thanks for understanding.

What is included with support:

Premium support includes theme/plugin issues such as: bugs encountered under normal operation, how to use basic features, basic WordPress help, and basic help with customization (meaning we point you to resources and will help in more depth as time allows). More information.

Builder Depot Theme - Header Logo "site-Title" Location

builder depot

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
7 replies to this topic

#1 daveminotti

daveminotti

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 21 September 2012 - 01:10 PM

Hello,
I have a double repeating logo in IE (8 and 9) and I am trying to find the core header layout file location that includes the class "site-title" on my Depot Theme. I have modified my CSS to include a no-repeat background image to .site-title but it is produces a double image in IE 8 and 9 because the core HTML/PHP has the class, which is tied to an h1, listed twice. I went on the demo site (http://demos.ithemes.com/depot-shopp/) in IE and saw the logo only displaying once...looking at the code, I see that the .site-title class was removed and the logo image was coded directly in.

I have spent a lot of time look into files in both the Depot and Builder theme without avail....I was able to find the .stie-title mentioned in a couple .widget.php and .module.php files but couldn't seem to find the right ones to change. Hopefully someone will be able to point me in the right direction?

Thanks in advance!

#2 Elise Alley

Elise Alley

iThemes Support

• Administrators
  • Others: All Plugins, All Themes, Members, Moderators, Toolkit, Webdesign
  • 5,959 posts

Posted 21 September 2012 - 01:12 PM

Hi daveminotti,

Can you post your question in the Builder forum?  That's where you'd need to post in order to get your questions answered.

Thanks,

Elise

#3 daveminotti

daveminotti

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 21 September 2012 - 01:30 PM

Hi Elise,
Thank you for responding...it won't let me access that forum? What do I need to do to gain access?

This is frusting that it's located in a core file and no easy tool is in the theme options to uplod a logo instead of the normal blog site title.

Thanks,
Dave

#4 Elise Alley

Elise Alley

iThemes Support

• Administrators
  • 5,959 posts

Posted 21 September 2012 - 01:33 PM

Hi Dave,

Access to the support forums is part of your Builder subscription.  If your Builder subscription has expired, you'd need to renew it in order to gain forum access.  If you would like to renew, you can contact sales@ithemes.com and they can help you out with your renewal.  

Thanks,

Elise

#5 daveminotti

daveminotti

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 21 September 2012 - 01:41 PM

Hi Elise,
I just purchased this theme a week ago...Depot is a Builder Child Theme that I guess utilizes Builder core files? Under the payment details it notes that I receive "

1 Year of Access to Support & Updates

". Is there something special I need to do for this?

#6 Elise Alley

Elise Alley

iThemes Support

• Administrators
  • 5,959 posts

Posted 21 September 2012 - 01:53 PM

Hi Dave,

Looks like that was an error on our end, but it's been corrected now.  You might need to sign out then back into the forum, but you should then be able to access the Builder support forum.  

Let us know if you continue to have trouble!

Thanks,

Elise

#7 daveminotti

daveminotti

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 21 September 2012 - 01:58 PM

Thanks for the quick responses, Elise! I was able to access the Builder Forum and post my questions.

#8 Elise Alley

Elise Alley

iThemes Support

• Administrators
  • 5,959 posts

Posted 21 September 2012 - 02:00 PM

Have to help, Dave!  Just glad we got it worked out.

Let us know if there is anything else we can help with.

Thanks,

Elise