Welcome to the forum:

Welcome to the iThemes, PluginBuddy and WebDesign.com forum. We've created several tutorial video's to help you get you started with using the forum, please check them out!

Also take note of the forum guidelines.

Support hours:

Our moderators actively respond to forum support requests during normal business hours which are Monday-Friday, 8am - 5pm Central Standard Time, typically within one business day. Although some moderators choose to work during the weekends, we can not guarantee immediate attention to your requests. Thanks for understanding.

What is included with support:

Premium support includes theme/plugin issues such as: bugs encountered under normal operation, how to use basic features, basic WordPress help, and basic help with customization (meaning we point you to resources and will help in more depth as time allows). More information.

Support during Holidays:

During the Holidays (Dec. 22 - Jan. 2) our support staff will spend well-deserved time with their families and loved ones.

We can not guarantee the same level of support that you are used to.

Moderators will check in on the support forum, but response times may be longer than expected.

Your iThemes support team wishes you happy holidays!

Digital Gallery

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
2 replies to this topic

#1 astarsaphire

astarsaphire

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 36 posts

Posted 21 September 2012 - 08:42 PM

I want to download Digital Gallery  white  theme but it is no longer listed  when I log in, I've sent an email to sales to find out why but have had no response from them.  Digital Gallery is a Classic Theme and in the forum there are no topics to search so I really don't know what is going on and I have a customer waiting for me to do their site with this theme.  can somebody please help me get some assistance with this I've been getting nowhere for a week now,  Thanks

#2 Charleen Green

Charleen Green

Sales

• Moderators
  • Others: Accordion, Administrators, All Plugins, All Themes, Builder, Webdesign
  • 98 posts

Posted 24 September 2012 - 05:58 AM

Hi Phyllis:

Sales sent you an email on September 14, 2012 regarding your above question.  I have forwarded that email to you again.  You may want to check your spam folder.

Thanks and have a great day.

#3 astarsaphire

astarsaphire

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 36 posts

Posted 24 September 2012 - 01:55 PM

Thanks I have responded to your email, again forwarding email from sales@ithemes from Char, dated May 18, 2011 and confirming that my Webdesigners Toolkit expiry is 2013 and not 2012.