Membership Support Eligibility Question Backup Buddy

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
3 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_jeannette_*

Guest_jeannette_*
  • Guests

Posted 25 September 2012 - 12:00 PM

Hi, My control panel for www.theacmenetwork.org is showing three error messages for backup buddy.  One had a recognizeable and published error code 9002 that I dealt with  but the error messages are still there.   When I click on support for backup buddy through the control panel, it says that I am an active member.  However, the admin who set up this site did so over a year ago, and at any rate the log in for the forums is not being recognized.  Is it the case that I should register for a $247 annual membership at the forums to troubleshoot further?

The error messages I have received are:
“Warning! WP Super Cache caching broken! The script advanced-cache.php could not load wp-cache-phase1.php."

and
Warning: mkdir() [function.mkdir]: Permission denied in ...(our temp file and domain name) ... wp-content/plugins/backupbuddy/backupbuddy.php on line 1797.  I'm not finding any results returned when I search for that line of code.

If you can clarify the forums process, I'd appreciate it, thx! jd

#2 Elise Alley

Elise Alley

iThemes Support

• Administrators
  • Others: All Plugins, All Themes, Members, Moderators, Toolkit, Webdesign
  • 5,209 posts

Posted 25 September 2012 - 12:42 PM

Hi Jeanette,

If it's been over a year since the BackupBuddy purchase, you would need to purchase BackupBuddy in order to have access to the support forums.  If the only thing you need is BackupBuddy, you can purchase BackupBuddy from $75-$150, depending on how many sites you need to install it on.

I can tell you the first error message is not related to any of our plugins.  You'd want to contact the developers of WP Super Cache to see if they can help you with that one.  

Thanks,

Elise

#3 Guest_Jeannette_*

Guest_Jeannette_*
  • Guests

Posted 25 September 2012 - 03:48 PM

Thanks Elise. I'll check our dates for purchase, and many thanks (!!) for the WP Supercache re-direct.  Backup Buddy really is awesome-- that's what I said when I did my first massive back up with a new theme, and it all worker miraculously easily and has been continuously great and intuitive to use ever since. I'm a fan!

#4 Elise Alley

Elise Alley

iThemes Support

• Administrators
  • Others: All Plugins, All Themes, Members, Moderators, Toolkit, Webdesign
  • 5,209 posts

Posted 25 September 2012 - 04:11 PM

Glad to hear it, Jeanette!  We're certainly happy to help!

Let us know if there is anything else we can do for you.

Thanks,

Elise