Welcome to the forum:

Welcome to the iThemes, PluginBuddy and WebDesign.com forum. We've created several tutorial video's to help you get you started with using the forum, please check them out!

Also take note of the forum guidelines.

Support hours:

Our moderators actively respond to forum support requests during normal business hours which are Monday-Friday, 8am - 5pm Central Standard Time, typically within one business day. Although some moderators choose to work during the weekends, we can not guarantee immediate attention to your requests. Thanks for understanding.

What is included with support:

Premium support includes theme/plugin issues such as: bugs encountered under normal operation, how to use basic features, basic WordPress help, and basic help with customization (meaning we point you to resources and will help in more depth as time allows). More information.

You've Earned My Loyalty For Life! Backupbuddy And Tech Support ...

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 krc350

krc350

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 28 September 2012 - 10:44 AM

I recently made an attempt to move a WordPress site from the development stage to live. Same host, same database, just moving from a subfolder to the root. Pretty simple, eh? And of course I performed my due diligence. Read all the info WP offered. Did what I was supposed to do.

I spent the next 48 hours fixing one irritating problem after another. I'd get the site almost perfect, make one more tweak and crash the site all over again. Did this three times. What a bloody mess and a waste of time.

I'd heard of Backupbuddy beforehand but didn't want to shell out the money for this one move. Stupid! Now I'm behind the 8 ball big time. So I concede. Shell out the money. Follow the incredibly detailed, yet simple instructions. Click ... click ... click! And I've got a site that works flawlessly. Best money I've ever spent. Should have done this from the get-go.

But that's not all ...

A few days later I run into a problem. I'd created a new page and it wouldn't display properly in my browser. I'm thinking Backupbuddy must have screwed something up. Tech support at my host can't help me. They're totally mystified. I contact itheme support. Get a response in a flash from Elise. She explains the problem. I don't get it. She explains the problem in more detail. I still don't get it. She goes in and fixes the problem for me. A problem, it turns out, I created! My fault. And she does all this for me with a smile. Who does this anymore?

We live in an age where product is rushed to market half baked and where tech support is a term most of us snicker at, if we're in a good mood. My hat's off to the itheme developers and support staff, especially Elise, for making customer satisfaction their #1 priority. I'll never question the price of an itheme product again. What ever I buy in the future, I know I'll get more than my money's worth.

Roger Williams

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users