Welcome to the forum:

Welcome to the iThemes, PluginBuddy and WebDesign.com forum. We've created several tutorial video's to help you get you started with using the forum, please check them out!

Also take note of the forum guidelines.

Support hours:

Our moderators actively respond to forum support requests during normal business hours which are Monday-Friday, 8am - 5pm Central Standard Time, typically within one business day. Although some moderators choose to work during the weekends, we can not guarantee immediate attention to your requests. Thanks for understanding.

What is included with support:

Premium support includes theme/plugin issues such as: bugs encountered under normal operation, how to use basic features, basic WordPress help, and basic help with customization (meaning we point you to resources and will help in more depth as time allows). More information.

Import Buddy Password And Migration

import buddy migration

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
3 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_Randy Kassebaum_*

Guest_Randy Kassebaum_*
  • Guests

Posted 07 October 2012 - 09:29 PM

In the settings it is asking for a password to be entered for the importbuddy to work properly. Where do I find this password. Also, I have been trying to do site migration and have not had a successful attempt. Can someone assist with this please?

#2 Gerroald

Gerroald

iThemes Support

• Moderators
  • Others: All Plugins, All Themes, Toolkit, Webdesign
  • 3,507 posts

Posted 08 October 2012 - 07:57 AM

Hello Randy Kassebam,

Welcome to the iThemes Community Forum!

Will you please login with your membership information, and post this in the BackupBuddy Forum for the proper support?

Thanks,

Gerroald

#3 Guest_mark a white_*

Guest_mark a white_*
  • Guests

Posted 31 October 2012 - 01:45 PM

I have been trying to extract files with importbuddy and I keep getting error messages that it can not make contact with the database although when I test the database before contiuing, I get success with all results then error message when going to stage 5 of 6.

My hosting support say that importbuddy file is corrupt and needs a new file for it.
I was using healthyeatingweightlosseatingplan.com/importbuddy.php  me and my hosting support have been trying to sort this out for 10 days now without succes.

Can you please help with this problem.

mark a white
marknbye@gmail.com

#4 Ronald

Ronald

Forum Admin

• Administrators
  • Others: All Plugins, All Themes, Moderators, Webdesign
  • 30,775 posts

Posted 01 November 2012 - 06:17 AM

View PostGerroald, on 08 October 2012 - 07:57 AM, said:

Will you please login with your membership information, and post this in the BackupBuddy Forum for the proper support?

Join the iThemes Builder Community on Google+.

To ensure that we can process your support request efficiently, ALWAYS include a link to your site, and/or the page your request is related to. Please also read the forum guidelines.

When asking your question/posting your request on the forum, please be as concise and specific as possible. The shorter your request, the more to the point, the more specific, the easier it will be for us to try and help out.