Welcome to the forum:

Welcome to the iThemes, PluginBuddy and WebDesign.com forum. We've created several tutorial video's to help you get you started with using the forum, please check them out!

Also take note of the forum guidelines.

Support hours:

Our moderators actively respond to forum support requests during normal business hours which are Monday-Friday, 8am - 5pm Central Standard Time, typically within one business day. Although some moderators choose to work during the weekends, we can not guarantee immediate attention to your requests. Thanks for understanding.

What is included with support:

Premium support includes theme/plugin issues such as: bugs encountered under normal operation, how to use basic features, basic WordPress help, and basic help with customization (meaning we point you to resources and will help in more depth as time allows). More information.

Membership?

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
3 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_Luke Urtnowski_*

Guest_Luke Urtnowski_*
  • Guests

Posted 12 October 2012 - 12:06 PM

I am really interested in learning all I can about wordpress (ands this seems like a better deal than lynda.com)  The question is how do I know if the wordpress developer course would be availble to me (and what else)

#2 Elise Alley

Elise Alley

iThemes Support

• Administrators
  • Others: All Plugins, All Themes, Members, Moderators, Toolkit, Webdesign
  • 5,682 posts

Posted 12 October 2012 - 12:15 PM

Hi Luke,

If you're purchasing a WebDesign.com membership, you would have access to the WordPress Developer Courses.  You can see the break down of what is included with each membership level on the WebDesign Pricing page.  All packages grant you access to live webinars and the Full Membership and the Toolkit Membership levels include access to webinar replays, so you could go back and watch previous WordPress Developer courses and any other webinars you were interested in.

Let us know if you have any additional questions.

Thanks,

Elise

#3 Guest_Luke Urtnowski_*

Guest_Luke Urtnowski_*
  • Guests

Posted 12 October 2012 - 12:23 PM

I real;ly think the full membership for a year would be the best for me,,,,,,,, is there ann app so I can view the videos on my ipod?

#4 Elise Alley

Elise Alley

iThemes Support

• Administrators
  • Others: All Plugins, All Themes, Members, Moderators, Toolkit, Webdesign
  • 5,682 posts

Posted 12 October 2012 - 04:09 PM

Hi Luke,

There isn't an app.  You can, however, download MP4s of the webinar replays and then can view them on any player that plays MP4s.

Thanks,

Elise