My Developer Suite Stopped Working

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
3 replies to this topic

#1 bo blaze

bo blaze

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 33 posts

Posted 11 November 2012 - 06:16 PM

I purchased PluginBuddy Developer Suite (Unlimited sites)
and all of a sudden you no longer have me as an active license
Several of my sites just stopped working!!!
What is going on? This was an unlimited license!! This should not expire! and even if they did, are you telling me that all my plugins would just stop working even though I paid for them?

I need to talk to someone there asap about this, please email me ASAP

Your Invoice Number 39673 from 11/08/2011

#2 Elise Alley

Elise Alley

iThemes Support

• Administrators
  • Others: All Plugins, All Themes, Members, Moderators, Toolkit, Webdesign
  • 5,360 posts

Posted 12 November 2012 - 08:46 AM

Hi Bo,

If your account has expired, you will no longer be able to generate licenses for the products and the licenses you have will expire.  However, the licensing does not affect the functionality of the plugin at all.  So if it's showing that it doesn't have an active license, the plugin will continue to work.  

If the plugins themselves are no longer working, it is not related to the licenses.  Renewing your account would allow you to have access to support and to product updates.  

Let us know if you have any additional questions.

Thanks,

Elise

#3 bo blaze

bo blaze

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 33 posts

Posted 13 November 2012 - 02:23 PM

the problem is, that in trying to make it work I unplgged several of the licesnses, which you will see were being used all year, how do I get them to work again!?!

and since it's no longer shown as licesnsed, it doesnt seem to be working. At least the email program is not

Edited by bo blaze, 13 November 2012 - 02:25 PM.

#4 Elise Alley

Elise Alley

iThemes Support

• Administrators
  • Others: All Plugins, All Themes, Members, Moderators, Toolkit, Webdesign
  • 5,360 posts

Posted 13 November 2012 - 02:34 PM

Hi Bo,

As your account has expired, you will not be able to relicense the plugins.  Licensing does not affect the plugin in anyway however.  So even if your product is unlicensed, it should continue to work.  The product being unlicensed would not stop it from working.

There are a number of other things that could be causing the issue such as a conflict with another plugin or theme, using an older version of the plugin or WordPress, etc.  In order to diagnose what the problem is, you'd have to have access to support which expired along with your account.  If you'd like to renew your account and therefore have access to support and product updates, there is a 25% discount for returning customers and sales@ithemes.com can help you with your purchase.  

Thanks,

Elise