Welcome to the forum:

Welcome to the iThemes, PluginBuddy and WebDesign.com forum. We've created several tutorial video's to help you get you started with using the forum, please check them out!

Also take note of the forum guidelines.

Support hours:

Our moderators actively respond to forum support requests during normal business hours which are Monday-Friday, 8am - 5pm Central Standard Time, typically within one business day. Although some moderators choose to work during the weekends, we can not guarantee immediate attention to your requests. Thanks for understanding.

What is included with support:

Premium support includes theme/plugin issues such as: bugs encountered under normal operation, how to use basic features, basic WordPress help, and basic help with customization (meaning we point you to resources and will help in more depth as time allows). More information.

An Initial Suggestion

membership panel new member new member email

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 emobley

emobley

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 08 December 2012 - 08:12 PM

First impressions with Builder is positive.

Bought the developer kit as a totally new customer of iThemes.

My first impression of your product would be better if the membership panel (first link I was sent after purchase) were organized in a way that better characterized your company's products. Took me awhile to figure out revision level compatibility and I'm still not sure I've got it right. Can a 4.0 product use a 2.0 Child Theme? Might help if there was a short explanation or chart (visual?).

Thanks for your hard work on what appears to be a good product.

Gene

#2 sridhar

sridhar

Advanced Member

• Members
  • Others: BackupBuddy
  • 22,262 posts
  • LocationBangalore, India

Posted 09 December 2012 - 09:52 AM

Welcome to the forum and thanks for the feedback.

Can a 4.0 product use a 2.0 Child Theme?

Yes.

All child themes that have version number lower than 4.0 are not responsive-ready. This means that while such a theme can be used with the latest Builder parent theme, the site will not have responsive feature.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users