Renewing Theme Support?

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
5 replies to this topic

#1 Leiah Sedlecky

Leiah Sedlecky

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 16 December 2009 - 02:53 PM

Hi... I understand that when you purchase a theme you then receive 1 year of 'premium support' and updates/upgrades for that theme. My question(s) is this: <span style="color: #093e5c;">What happens when the first year passes? Is it possible to purchase further support? And if so is it possible to purchase an additional year of support in advance (before the first year expires or soon after purchasing a theme?)..</span>
Thanks
Leiah
feelradiant.com

PS: Please forgive me in advance since I probably broke about 10 forum rules when posting this topic/question...

#2 Cory Miller

Cory Miller

iThemes CEO

• Administrators
  • 182 posts

Posted 17 December 2009 - 09:32 AM

Hey Leiah, no worries ...
After your year of support and updates, you can renew for the price of the theme to continue to get support and updates for another year.
Founder, iThemes.com
Making web design fun and easy since 2008

Please don't PM me but you can email me at cory@ithemes.com

#3 Guest_wwk_*

Guest_wwk_*
  • Guests

Posted 18 December 2009 - 10:11 PM

What if I do not wish to receive any more support after the first year, do I get to keep the template for good?<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden" /><input id="jsProxy" onclick="jsCall();" type="hidden" />

#4 Ronald

Ronald

Forum Admin

• Administrators
  • Others: All Plugins, All Themes, Moderators, Webdesign
  • 30,393 posts

Posted 19 December 2009 - 04:00 PM

Hi,
yes, you can keep (using) the template at no extra charge, no worries!
Ronald

Join the iThemes Builder Community on Google+.

To ensure that we can process your support request efficiently, ALWAYS include a link to your site, and/or the page your request is related to. Please also read the forum guidelines.

When asking your question/posting your request on the forum, please be as concise and specific as possible. The shorter your request, the more to the point, the more specific, the easier it will be for us to try and help out.

#5 Guest_wim_*

Guest_wim_*
  • Guests

Posted 07 January 2010 - 10:55 AM

Hi,

I bought Flexx red last year and haven't really visited the forum all that much.  I was surprised to see it had moved and also that you're moving to a membership support model.

A Q for you: I bought Flexx Red less than a year ago. Can you tell me where I can download the latest update? It seems I missed one or more.

Thank you,

Wim

#6 Ronald

Ronald

Forum Admin

• Administrators
  • Others: All Plugins, All Themes, Moderators, Webdesign
  • 30,393 posts

Posted 09 January 2010 - 10:11 AM

Hi Wim,
at some point last year (around April/May) we started using a new membership site, from where you can download the themes you have purchased. You should have received your username and password in an e-mail around that time as well.
We also started using the new forum software last December, and it's integrated in the membership software (same login etc.). Here's more on why: http://ithemes.com/ithemes-support-forum-moving/
In tis case, you should contact sales@ithemes.com (with proof of purchase of your themes) to get a new login into the membership site, which will also give you access to our theme support forums.
Ronald

Join the iThemes Builder Community on Google+.

To ensure that we can process your support request efficiently, ALWAYS include a link to your site, and/or the page your request is related to. Please also read the forum guidelines.

When asking your question/posting your request on the forum, please be as concise and specific as possible. The shorter your request, the more to the point, the more specific, the easier it will be for us to try and help out.