Wordpress Webdesigner's Toolkit - Presales Question

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
7 replies to this topic

#1 mtuser2012

mtuser2012

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 13 December 2012 - 03:22 PM

I own your backupbuddy. I was invited by email to listen to a webinar about the shopp plugin last Saturday. After signing up, I was pretty frustrated after 10 mins when I realized that I couldn't ask any questions nor could I look at the materials that accompanied the webinar. After looking around at ithemes, I found this offer on the Wordpress Web Designer's tool kit, 50% off. It looks like that if purchased "everything" by buying the tool kit, I would have access to these types of events for free. However, it also looked to me after closer reading that I would have access to the past events in the library, but not future events, I would have to pay for them as well as buying the toolkit.

So I am confused. I used the contact form that same weekend to ask this question, but no one has emailed me back that I am aware. Hence my post here.

ithemes, if you want to make a sale on the tool kit, please get back to me so I can get this, and perhaps one or two other presales questions, answered.

#2 Elise Alley

Elise Alley

iThemes Support

• Administrators
  • Others: All Plugins, All Themes, Members, Moderators, Toolkit, Webdesign
  • 5,540 posts

Posted 13 December 2012 - 03:31 PM

Hi mtuser2012,

You can purchase just a membership to WebDesign.com (coupon would not apply) or you can purchase the full ToolKit (which you could use the coupon for).  Both of them include past and future webinars for the year of your membership.  You would not have to pay separately for any WebDesign.com webinars during your year, they are included.  

Let us know if you have any additional questions.  You can also contact sales@ithemes.com for additional information or help with your purchase.

Thanks,

Elise

#3 mtuser2012

mtuser2012

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 13 December 2012 - 04:03 PM

Thanks. So just be sure, the 50% off the Live Events included in the tool kit, that is different from the events shown at webdesign.com?

#4 Elise Alley

Elise Alley

iThemes Support

• Administrators
  • 5,540 posts

Posted 13 December 2012 - 04:07 PM

Hi mtuser2012,

Live events are separate from webinars that are shown on WebDesign.com.  The Toolkit includes:

Access to our massive video training library at WebDesign.com and access to all live webinars including the 3-day info-packed WordPress Developers Course.

For more information, please contact sales@ithemes.com.

Thanks,

Elise

#5 mtuser2012

mtuser2012

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 13 December 2012 - 04:35 PM

OK, thanks, sold.

I tried to purchase the tool kit in my members page. I check the box for $825, I paste the code christmas2012 in the coupon code box, I hit order. Next up I am at paypal being asked to pay $825, not $412.50

Please help.

I tried emailing sales, but no answer. I am getting faster help here.

#6 Elise Alley

Elise Alley

iThemes Support

• Administrators
  • 5,540 posts

Posted 13 December 2012 - 04:39 PM

Hi mtuser2012,

Unfortunately, that aspect is something I can't really help with.  Sales will reply as soon as they are able.  

Thanks,

Elise

#7 mtuser2012

mtuser2012

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 13 December 2012 - 04:50 PM

All fixed. I was selecting the wrong product, the educators version. They both have the same price. Thanks for all the help. I appreciate it.

#8 Elise Alley

Elise Alley

iThemes Support

• Administrators
  • 5,540 posts

Posted 13 December 2012 - 04:51 PM

Happy to have helped, mtuser2012.  Let us know if we can help with anything else.

Thanks,

Elise