Addington Theme: Monitor Graphic Removal

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
5 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_Scott_*

Guest_Scott_*
  • Guests

Posted 16 December 2009 - 05:21 PM

Hi there,

I have come across your site today looking to get my website up and running.  I believe that the Addington theme will do what I want. The only thing I would like to find out about is whether or not the monitor graphic could be changed as required?  Is this something difficult to do?
Im a freelance structural draftsperson.  Sot he other question I have is about setting up a portfolio page.  Would a lot of work be required to add something to do this or could a plugin be used.  Would might be a possible solution to achieve this.

Any help/information would be appreciated.

Regards,
Scott

#2 Ronald

Ronald

Forum Admin

• Administrators
  • Others: All Plugins, All Themes, Moderators, Webdesign
  • 29,693 posts

Posted 17 December 2009 - 07:30 AM

Hi Scott,
I don't see anything resembling a monitor, but in general, you can replace the background images. We're here to provide support, and instructions on how to do so, so it shouldn't be a show-stopper.
There are several plugins to setup a portfolio page, you can check whatever you fancy: http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/search.php?q=portfolio
Hope this clarifies,Ronald

Join the iThemes Builder Community on Google+.

To ensure that we can process your support request efficiently, ALWAYS include a link to your site, and/or the page your request is related to. Please also read the forum guidelines.

When asking your question/posting your request on the forum, please be as concise and specific as possible. The shorter your request, the more to the point, the more specific, the easier it will be for us to try and help out.

#3 Guest_Scott_*

Guest_Scott_*
  • Guests

Posted 17 December 2009 - 10:12 AM

Hey Ronald,

Thanks for the reply.  The monitor graphic Iam talking about is on the blue banner on the test drive pages for blog and about.  Am wondering if its possible to remove this or exchange it for some other graphic.  Most likely by the sounds of it.

Regards,Scott 

#4 Guest_jamesdalman_*

Guest_jamesdalman_*
  • Guests

Posted 18 December 2009 - 10:00 AM

Scott,

You can replace the monitor but what will be required is uploading a complete new image for that area (or replacing that banner image).  This is simple to do with a little graphics knowledge.  Thanks for your question!

#5 Guest_acri_*

Guest_acri_*
  • Guests

Posted 26 July 2012 - 06:08 PM

So how do you remove it any step by step instructions please?

#6 Ronald

Ronald

Forum Admin

• Administrators
  • Others: All Plugins, All Themes, Moderators, Webdesign
  • 29,693 posts

Posted 30 July 2012 - 08:18 AM

Hi,

please sign in with the username and password you use to access the membership area (from where you downloaded the product(s) you purchased), and post your support request in the Addington Support forum. http://ithemes.com/forum/forum/16-addington/

thanks,
Ronald

Join the iThemes Builder Community on Google+.

To ensure that we can process your support request efficiently, ALWAYS include a link to your site, and/or the page your request is related to. Please also read the forum guidelines.

When asking your question/posting your request on the forum, please be as concise and specific as possible. The shorter your request, the more to the point, the more specific, the easier it will be for us to try and help out.