Welcome to the forum:

Welcome to the iThemes, PluginBuddy and WebDesign.com forum. We've created several tutorial video's to help you get you started with using the forum, please check them out!

Also take note of the forum guidelines.

Support hours:

Our moderators actively respond to forum support requests during normal business hours which are Monday-Friday, 8am - 5pm Central Standard Time, typically within one business day. Although some moderators choose to work during the weekends, we can not guarantee immediate attention to your requests. Thanks for understanding.

What is included with support:

Premium support includes theme/plugin issues such as: bugs encountered under normal operation, how to use basic features, basic WordPress help, and basic help with customization (meaning we point you to resources and will help in more depth as time allows). More information.

Widget Content Missing

widget content

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
7 replies to this topic

#-19 apply

apply

Advanced Member

• Members
  • Others: Toolkit
  • PipPipPip
  • 57 posts

Posted 27 December 2012 - 06:10 PM

Good day - I am not longer a member and am running Builder 4.0.11. The Widget Content Feature is missing from my sidebar in Admin mode. I came across this inquiry:

http://wordpress.org/support/topic/widgets-sub-menu-from-appearance-menu-is-missing

I need the Widget Content to work for my client - would you be so kind as to provide me with the patch or update that addresses this issue. The last builder I got apparently has this bug.
Let me know and thanks.
-A

#-18 Elise Alley

Elise Alley

iThemes Support

• Administrators
  • Others: All Plugins, All Themes, Members, Moderators, Toolkit, Webdesign
  • 5,729 posts

Posted 27 December 2012 - 06:17 PM

Hi A,

In order to receive updates to Builder or access to support, you would need to renew your subscription.  If you would like to renew, you can contact sales@ithemes.com and they can help you make your purchase along with a 25% off discount for returning members.

I will tell you this is due to the WordPress update and you can still acces the widget page by navigating directly to yourdomainname.com/wp-content/widgets.php.

Thanks,

Elise

#-17 apply

apply

Advanced Member

• Members
  • Others: Toolkit
  • PipPipPip
  • 57 posts

Posted 28 December 2012 - 11:09 AM

Thanks Elise -
I updated to 3.5 with the hope that this would fix it. Unfortunately it did not. I also tried your direct link to widget.php and got a 404. I'm a bit in trouble here because I do not at this time have the cash to renew my membership which is unfortunate (I recently got a membership to WebDesign.com which ended my budget for larger purchases this year).

However is there anyway you could make an exception I really feel that iThemes should support all the versions of Wordpress with your themes and losing the Widget Content due to a Wordpress update is having a big effect on me. Let me know if you can help it would be greatly appreciated.
-A

#-16 Elise Alley

Elise Alley

iThemes Support

• Administrators
  • 5,729 posts

Posted 28 December 2012 - 11:19 AM

Hi A,

While we do our best to support all versions of WordPress, we can't always anticipate the changes that will take place in future releases.  As soon as we know the changes in WordPress, we update our products to be compatible.  

Unfortunately, we can't provide upgrades without an active membership.  Again, you get a 25% off discount for renewing.  You can also contact sales@ithemes.com and they can help you upgrade to the Toolkit which would include your WebDesign.com membership and Builder, you'd just pay the difference in price.

Thanks,

Elise

#-15 squirt

squirt

• Members
  • Others: Builder, Rotating Images
  • 3 posts

Posted 09 January 2013 - 08:56 AM

I am having a problem with this too. I cannot access the widgets page and it does not show up in my Appearance tab. What can I do? Thanks for your help, Susan

#-14 Elise Alley

Elise Alley

iThemes Support

• Administrators
  • 5,729 posts

Posted 09 January 2013 - 08:57 AM

Hi Susan,

Please post in the Builder Support Forum where the moderators will be able to help you.

Thanks,

Elise

#-13 baaabaaa

baaabaaa

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 15 January 2013 - 07:14 AM

This is also the same problem I have with the iTheme Builder and I am not going to purchase a subscription to get it resolved. Feel this is a way for iThemes to get us non-subscribers back. Please help your customers that started with you from the start. Also your link to access widget does not work as well. Thans for nothing iThemes!

#-12 Elise Alley

Elise Alley

iThemes Support

• Administrators
  • 5,729 posts

Posted 15 January 2013 - 09:59 AM

Hi baaabaaa,

As I stated previously, we cannot foresee all changes that take place with each WordPress update and how they will effect our products.  While we do always hope that our customers return to us, we hope that it is due to the quality of our products, our support team and all that comes with your purchase.  It states clearly when you make your purchase that you have access to product updates during the year of your purchase.  If you choose not to renew, then you will not have access to updates.  

Thank you,

Elise