Backupbuddy Plugin Problem

backupbuddy problem backupbuddy error message backupbuddy error

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
1 reply to this topic

#1 Guest_Jellal_*

Guest_Jellal_*
  • Guests

Posted 30 December 2012 - 08:40 PM

I have this problem with BackupBuddy lately. I connected my Dropbox account to BackupBuddy and configure the plugin in such a way that whenever the plugin performs a full backup monthly, it would automatically transfer the zip file to my Dropbox folder then delete the zip file on my local storage to avoid using up my site's memory.

However, when I tried doing a full manual backup of my site, I noticed that the entire process is never completed. It keeps on displaying these lines everytime:

3:26:08 0.21sec 46.09MB Waiting for function `backup_zip_files` to complete. Started 7 seconds ago.
3:26:08 0.21sec 46.09MB Ping. Waiting for server . . .

Does anybody know what these lines mean? And how would I be able to solve this one so that my zip file would automatically transfer to my Dropbox account?

Any help is greatly appreciated!

P.S.: I have more than 2 sites using the BackupBuddy plugin and so far, I only have 1 site which has this problem.

#2 Elise Alley

Elise Alley

iThemes Support

• Administrators
  • Others: All Plugins, All Themes, Members, Moderators, Toolkit, Webdesign
  • 5,535 posts

Posted 31 December 2012 - 08:45 AM

Hi Jellal,

Please login to the forum (usually the same username and password you use to login to your iThemes member panel) and post this question in the BackupBuddy forum.  The moderators will be able to help you there.

Thanks,

Elise