Welcome to the forum:

Welcome to the iThemes, PluginBuddy and WebDesign.com forum. We've created several tutorial video's to help you get you started with using the forum, please check them out!

Also take note of the forum guidelines.

Support hours:

Our moderators actively respond to forum support requests during normal business hours which are Monday-Friday, 8am - 5pm Central Standard Time, typically within one business day. Although some moderators choose to work during the weekends, we can not guarantee immediate attention to your requests. Thanks for understanding.

What is included with support:

Premium support includes theme/plugin issues such as: bugs encountered under normal operation, how to use basic features, basic WordPress help, and basic help with customization (meaning we point you to resources and will help in more depth as time allows). More information.

Backup Buddy Licenses And Keys

Backup Buddy Keys licenses Licenses and Keys

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
2 replies to this topic

#1 David Parrish

David Parrish

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 07 January 2013 - 11:06 AM

I am curious on how your licenses and keys work. My membership expired back in November and it now shows all my sites keys are inactive. I deleted the inactive keys and attempted to generate new keys but I was given the message,

"Invalid license key, it has expired, or it is already in use. Please verify the key or contact support for assistance.".

My subscription was for 10 sites and currently there is only one site with a key attached, but is inactive. I have been able to do backups of my database, but unable to do full backups of my site even during the deactivated period. When I attempted to do a full backup, it would get stuck on the cron job and give me a pinging message every few seconds. Is this due to an inactive license?

Do I have to renew my subscription just to back my sites up? Please let me know as it is very important that I am able to backup and migrate sometime this week. I appreciate the help!

#2 Elise Alley

Elise Alley

iThemes Support

• Administrators
  • Others: All Plugins, All Themes, Members, Moderators, Toolkit, Webdesign
  • 5,729 posts

Posted 07 January 2013 - 11:11 AM

Hi David,

If your membership has expired, you will no longer be able to license your products.  Your membership allows you access to product updates and support.  But to be able to license the products, you would need to renew.

Just so you are aware, licensing does not affect the functionality of the plugin in anyway.  If the product is licensed, you'd have access to updates.

If you are interested in renewing, contact sales@ithemes.com and they can help you.  And there is a 25% off discount for renewing clients.

Let us know if you have any additional questions.

Thanks,

Elise

#3 David Parrish

David Parrish

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 07 January 2013 - 11:22 AM

Okay that makes perfect sense. Thank you!

Edited by David Parrish, 07 January 2013 - 11:24 AM.