Welcome to the forum:

Welcome to the iThemes, PluginBuddy and WebDesign.com forum. We've created several tutorial video's to help you get you started with using the forum, please check them out!

Also take note of the forum guidelines.

Support hours:

Our moderators actively respond to forum support requests during normal business hours which are Monday-Friday, 8am - 5pm Central Standard Time, typically within one business day. Although some moderators choose to work during the weekends, we can not guarantee immediate attention to your requests. Thanks for understanding.

What is included with support:

Premium support includes theme/plugin issues such as: bugs encountered under normal operation, how to use basic features, basic WordPress help, and basic help with customization (meaning we point you to resources and will help in more depth as time allows). More information.

Please Note:

The iThemes offices will be closed Thursday Nov. 27 and Friday Nov. 28 for Thanksgiving.

Support will be limited, as we allow our support staff to spend some well deserved time off with their families. The iThemes Support team wishes you a great Thanksgiving weekend.

Help Please

Carousel

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
1 reply to this topic

#1 lulubell138

lulubell138

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 08 January 2013 - 11:21 AM

for some reason I can not post in the Carousel forum even though I have purchased the Carousel.
So I installed the plugin, created a group, added a couple of images and tested it out... my carousel looks nothing like your demo. there is no padding between images (at all)

another issue is my fault but i am real screwed on this, i needed a category carousel...

can you please help on the styling? if it helps i am running latest version of wordpress and running on the latest version of genesis

thank you in advance

Attached Thumbnails

• Austin Real Estate Listings   Austin Home Search   Austin Texas Homes   Austin City Living.png

#2 Elise Alley

Elise Alley

iThemes Support

• Administrators
  • Others: All Plugins, All Themes, Members, Moderators, Toolkit, Webdesign
  • 5,876 posts

Posted 08 January 2013 - 11:28 AM

Hi lulubell138,

Can you try going to the Carousel Forum (http://ithemes.com/forum/forum/111-carousel/) one more time for me?  I show that you're logged in and are a Carousel member, so you should be able to access that forum.  I just want you to double check it one more time.  

Can you please (always :)) provide us with a url where we can take a look at what's going on?  And can you also explain more what you mean by you needing a "category carousel?"

Thanks,

Elise