Help Please

Carousel

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
1 reply to this topic

#1 lulubell138

lulubell138

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 08 January 2013 - 11:21 AM

for some reason I can not post in the Carousel forum even though I have purchased the Carousel.
So I installed the plugin, created a group, added a couple of images and tested it out... my carousel looks nothing like your demo. there is no padding between images (at all)

another issue is my fault but i am real screwed on this, i needed a category carousel...

can you please help on the styling? if it helps i am running latest version of wordpress and running on the latest version of genesis

thank you in advance

Attached Thumbnails

• Austin Real Estate Listings   Austin Home Search   Austin Texas Homes   Austin City Living.png

#2 Elise Alley

Elise Alley

iThemes Support

• Administrators
  • Others: All Plugins, All Themes, Members, Moderators, Toolkit, Webdesign
  • 5,202 posts

Posted 08 January 2013 - 11:28 AM

Hi lulubell138,

Can you try going to the Carousel Forum (http://ithemes.com/forum/forum/111-carousel/) one more time for me?  I show that you're logged in and are a Carousel member, so you should be able to access that forum.  I just want you to double check it one more time.  

Can you please (always :)) provide us with a url where we can take a look at what's going on?  And can you also explain more what you mean by you needing a "category carousel?"

Thanks,

Elise