Jenks theme

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
1 reply to this topic

#1 Guest_pdxphotographers_*

Guest_pdxphotographers_*
  • Guests

Posted 01 December 2009 - 09:51 PM

I guess I was one of the "switchover" victims. Please help!

I am very new to all this, and so far this theme is great but I am having a hard time editing some of the most basic of things...for example.I want to change the name of the "tabs" at the bottom of the page to be things like "our services" etc... How do I do this? In file manager or via the css that's available in wordpress? I don't know what area to edit... How do I make the font of the tabs larger?I also want to get rid of the "home" icon and "support" icon.SO far, all my edits have done...welll..nothing! no mess-ups, but no changes either!Please help, I am in a business related time crunch!

#2 Ronald

Ronald

Forum Admin

• Administrators
  • Others: All Plugins, All Themes, Moderators, Webdesign
  • 30,144 posts

Posted 02 December 2009 - 05:48 AM

Hi,
please post your question in the appropriate Jenks Theme support forum. To access the theme support forum, you need to log in to you membership account, and access the support forum through the link supplied.
There will be no theme support in our public forums.
Here's a short tutorial on how to access the new support forum: http://screentutorials.com/videos/newforumintro/- sign in to the membership site: http://member.ithemes.com- in the right column, you will find a link to the support forum- post your theme related questions in the appropriate boardIf you are not signed in, you will not be able to access the members only support forum. Do not use the public forum (welcome, pre-sales et.) for your theme related questions.
Ronald

Join the iThemes Builder Community on Google+.

To ensure that we can process your support request efficiently, ALWAYS include a link to your site, and/or the page your request is related to. Please also read the forum guidelines.

When asking your question/posting your request on the forum, please be as concise and specific as possible. The shorter your request, the more to the point, the more specific, the easier it will be for us to try and help out.