information

Compatibility With "best Seo Plugin" (Yoast's)

worpress seo plugin compatibility

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
3 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_Anthony Thomas Lim_*

Guest_Anthony Thomas Lim_*
  • Guests

Posted 01 February 2013 - 04:36 PM

Big Question:

Does the rumored "best seo plugin," Yoast's Wordpress SEO plugin, work with Ithemes Builder?

I am thinking of buying Builder if it can work with the SEO plugin of Yoast's without a problem.

I have heard some themes override or conflict with Yoast's plugin somewhere in their code (Like DIY Thesis), while some others (Genesis) have been confirmed to work with :Yoast's Wordpress SEO plugin.

Does Builder's code IN ANY WAY conflict with Yoast's SEO plugin?

Will you guys provide support or a work-around if there exists a plugin problem?

The reason is I have heard very good input about Yoast's SEO plugin and want to use it with the Builder theme.

Sincerely,

Anthony Lim

#2 Chris Jean

Chris Jean

Code Monkey

• Administrators
  • 3,253 posts

Posted 01 February 2013 - 04:54 PM

To my knowledge, there aren't any compatibility problems between Builder and the WordPress SEO by Yoast plugin (nothing has been reported in a while regarding the plugin). While I can't guarantee anything as Builder's code changes just as the plugin's code does, I can assure you that we work very hard to fix compatibility problems when they do occur.

In the past, I've worked with Joost (the developer that goes by Yoast) directly to fix problems that had cropped up. If a problem did arise that caused a problem, I would do so again.

#3 Guest_Anthony Thomas Lim_*

Guest_Anthony Thomas Lim_*
  • Guests

Posted 02 February 2013 - 06:11 PM

Nice answer....  Okay, convinced me.  I am buying.

#4 Chris Jean

Chris Jean

Code Monkey

• Administrators
  • 3,253 posts

Posted 04 February 2013 - 09:55 AM

Glad that I could help. Welcome to the family. :)