Welcome to the forum:
Welcome to the iThemes, PluginBuddy and WebDesign.com forum. We've created several tutorial video's to help you get you started with using the forum, please check them out!
Also take note of the forum guidelines.
Our moderators actively respond to forum support requests during normal business hours which are Monday-Friday, 8am - 5pm Central Standard Time, typically within one business day. Although some moderators choose to work during the weekends, we can not guarantee immediate attention to your requests. Thanks for understanding.
What is included with support:
Premium support includes theme/plugin issues such as: bugs encountered under normal operation, how to use basic features, basic WordPress help, and basic help with customization (meaning we point you to resources and will help in more depth as time allows). More information.
Posted 11 February 2013 - 04:57 AM
I'm looking for a theme framework for a project I'm working on for a customer, and I think iThemes may fit my needs, but before purchasing (or recommending them to purchase), I'd like to know the following:
- Does builder or the child themes support integration with DAP (Digital Access Pass)?
- Does it support creating custom taxonomies? I'm also interested in knowing if the LoopBuddy plugin supports that.
- Is the theme responsive for mobile devices? Or, if I need extensive customization (which I'll likely will), and create a child theme, will it be responsive based on the framework's capabilities?
Thanks a lot!
Posted 11 February 2013 - 09:34 AM
Thanks for your interest in iThemes products!
1) I haven't had any personal experience with DAP, but I have seen threads where it was being used successfully.
2) Both do support the use of taxonomies.
3) Builder 4.x is responsive and with several compatible Child Themes. No need for any extra work in your part as far as making the themes responsive .
I hope this helps!