resolved

Tabber Not Showing Up

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
7 replies to this topic

#-19 mrccinci

mrccinci

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 37 posts

Posted 12 February 2013 - 10:25 AM

Hi everyone!
I am wondering why my tabber isn't showing up anymore. I am using V 1.0.6 and WP 3.4.2.
When I add the tabber widget it shows a dropdown with no label, and a title field. That is all. I can't even remember what it was supposed to look like because I didn't add a tabber in a while.
Thanks much.

#-18 Elise Alley

Elise Alley

iThemes Support

• Administrators
  • Others: All Plugins, All Themes, Members, Moderators, Toolkit, Webdesign
  • 4,692 posts

Posted 12 February 2013 - 10:27 AM

Hi mrccinci,

Can you please (always :)) provide us with a url so we can take a look and see what's going on?

Thanks,

Elise

#-17 mrccinci

mrccinci

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 37 posts

Posted 12 February 2013 - 10:37 AM

Hi Elise. I didn't feel it would help because I can't even see things working on the back end. Let me show you what I see when I put a tabber on in the widget section of builder.
The site URL you can go to to see where this should be popping up is http://medicospuebla.com/program/studios/, right below the current hours on the right sidebar.

#-16 Elise Alley

Elise Alley

iThemes Support

• Administrators
  • 4,692 posts

Posted 12 February 2013 - 12:58 PM

Hi mrccinci,

We always as that you provide us with a url as it allows us to collect information helpful for debugging.

In this particular case, it allows me to see that it seems to be pulling in the jQuery for the Tabber Widget, but I can't actually see the plugin showing on the page anywhere.  You said it's below the "current hours" link in the sidebar, correct?  All I see there is a link for the map:

Screen shot 2013-02-12 at 12.05.11 PM.png

Am I looking at the right place?

Can you try deactivating all of your plugins except for Tabber Widget and then see if it shows?  If it does, reactivate your other plugins one at a time, checking Tabber Widget each time, to see which one is creating the conflict.

Give that a try and then let me know how it goes.

Thanks,

Elise

#-15 mrccinci

mrccinci

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 37 posts

Posted 12 February 2013 - 03:42 PM

Hi Elsey,
Yes as the tabber is supposed to show below the current hours. But like I mentioned, there's nothing to show anyhow because the actual widget editor in builder is not showing me the rest of the tabber interface, where I can select "tabber 1" and "tabber 2"
Any thoughts?

#-14 Elise Alley

Elise Alley

iThemes Support

• Administrators
  • 4,692 posts

Posted 12 February 2013 - 03:54 PM

Hi mrccinci,

Did you test for a plugin conflict as I recommended?  Give that a try and then let me know how it goes.

Thanks,

Elise

#-13 mrccinci

mrccinci

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 37 posts

Posted 13 February 2013 - 01:56 PM

Hi Elise,
So sorry I wrote your name completely wrong last post. I think my brain combined your first and last names. :)
Thanks much for your help. If you go to http://medicospuebla.com/program/studios/
How does it look?
I was going to try disabling plugins but on a whim I first uninstalled and reinstalled the plugin and it looks ok again. I think where the issue was involved the fact that I changed the colors of the tabs in the style sheet, and we recently moved the site up a directory, so something might have been incorrectly pointed to, or not at all. So I decided to start fresh and it now appears again on my end!
Just checking if it does on yours because I have had previous times where tabber didn't appear on a PC or some newer Mac browsers.
Thanks much again.

#-12 Elise Alley

Elise Alley

iThemes Support

• Administrators
  • 4,692 posts

Posted 13 February 2013 - 03:37 PM

Hi mrccininci,

Don't worry about the name thing, it happens!  :)

I can see it just fine now (I'm on a Mac, checked it out in Chrome, Firefox, Opera and Safari)!  So it looks like you're all set to go now.

Let us know if you have any other questions.

Thanks,

Elise