How To Update Style Manager For Builder 4.0?

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
6 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_Robert_*

Guest_Robert_*
  • Guests

Posted 12 February 2013 - 02:14 PM

Hello,

I am using Builder 4, and need the latest version of the Builder Style Manager plugin.

I am not able to sign-in to the membership area. How can I get the updated plugin (0.6.1)?

Please advise...

Robert

#2 Ronald

Ronald

Forum Admin

• Administrators
  • Others: All Plugins, All Themes, Moderators, Webdesign
  • 30,145 posts

Posted 12 February 2013 - 02:31 PM

Hi Robert,

if you have an active (current) subscription for Builder, you should be able to access the membership page using the username and password you set during purchase,

There's a "lost password" function as well, does that not work?

Ronald

Join the iThemes Builder Community on Google+.

To ensure that we can process your support request efficiently, ALWAYS include a link to your site, and/or the page your request is related to. Please also read the forum guidelines.

When asking your question/posting your request on the forum, please be as concise and specific as possible. The shorter your request, the more to the point, the more specific, the easier it will be for us to try and help out.

#3 Guest_Robert_*

Guest_Robert_*
  • Guests

Posted 12 February 2013 - 05:21 PM

Hi Ronald,

I do not have a current subscription. Is the new Styling Manager for Builder 4.0 available for purchase? What is my best option?

Please advise...

Robert

#4 Sridhar Katakam

Sridhar Katakam

Advanced Member

• Members
  • Others: BackupBuddy
  • 22,262 posts

Posted 12 February 2013 - 11:56 PM

Style Manager can not be bought separately as far as I know.

It is free with Builder purchase.

In other words, you need to have active subscription to Builder in order to be able to download Style Manager.

You can buy Builder from here: http://ithemes.com/purchase/builder-theme/#theme-pricing

#5 Guest_Robert_*

Guest_Robert_*
  • Guests

Posted 14 February 2013 - 06:01 PM

Sridhar,

I received a 'licensed' copy of Builder 4.0 through a WordPress course I took. and do not have an iThemes account or support contract. The new Style Manager for Builder 4.0 was not available before I completed the WP training. Is there anything I can do to get a copy of the plugin other than re-purchasing the same theme? ( I feel like I have paid for it already. )

Please advise...

Robert

Btw, if I purchase a different iThemes theme, will the new theme purchase give me access to the Style Manager plugin for Builder 4?

#6 Ronald

Ronald

Forum Admin

• Administrators
  • Others: All Plugins, All Themes, Moderators, Webdesign
  • 30,145 posts

Posted 19 February 2013 - 03:18 PM

@Guest_Robert,

you need an iThemes account (for yourself) to gain access to updates, downloads, and support. Where did you receive the "licensed" copy from?

Ronald

Join the iThemes Builder Community on Google+.

To ensure that we can process your support request efficiently, ALWAYS include a link to your site, and/or the page your request is related to. Please also read the forum guidelines.

When asking your question/posting your request on the forum, please be as concise and specific as possible. The shorter your request, the more to the point, the more specific, the easier it will be for us to try and help out.

#7 Guest_Guest_*

Guest_Guest_*
  • Guests

Posted 12 April 2013 - 02:42 PM

I bought builder in 2010. In order to get an up date do I need to repurchase Builder?