Better, More Convenient, Private Support for Your iThemes Products Is Here.

We're moving support away from the forum and in to private tickets - Log In to Get Support Here

Note: any currently open support threads in the community forum will stay open while we resolve them.

Ignore: duplicate or crosspost

Wp Update Has Broken Builder Website

builder widgets

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
No replies to this topic

#1 Guest_Alison_*

Guest_Alison_*
  • Guests

Posted 21 February 2013 - 07:08 AM

A couple of years ago I bought a 6 month access pass to ithemes and I built a couple of sites using the Builder theme.

One of the clients I built a site for now wants some changes, starting with an upgrade of WP as he was running an old version still. however, the upgrade appears to ahve broken the theme as I can now no longer see the Widgets within the Appearance settings.

I understand there is a later version of Builder but surely I must be able to access the basic wordpress features - including widgets - without having to upgrade to a new version of the theme? Please help - I need to remove three widget areas as they are offering services he no longer offers!

Better, More Convenient, Private Support for Your iThemes Products Is Here.

We're moving support away from the forum and in to private tickets - Log In to Get Support Here

Note: any currently open support threads in the community forum will stay open while we resolve them.