Welcome to the forum:

Welcome to the iThemes, PluginBuddy and WebDesign.com forum. We've created several tutorial video's to help you get you started with using the forum, please check them out!

Also take note of the forum guidelines.

Support hours:

Our moderators actively respond to forum support requests during normal business hours which are Monday-Friday, 8am - 5pm Central Standard Time, typically within one business day. Although some moderators choose to work during the weekends, we can not guarantee immediate attention to your requests. Thanks for understanding.

What is included with support:

Premium support includes theme/plugin issues such as: bugs encountered under normal operation, how to use basic features, basic WordPress help, and basic help with customization (meaning we point you to resources and will help in more depth as time allows). More information.

Help With Existing Account

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
3 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_Druwallpat_*

Guest_Druwallpat_*
  • Guests

Posted 05 March 2013 - 04:09 PM

Good afternoon.... I'm the webmaster for two different sites using Builder child themes. I have some questions about how to register to use the forum and updating one of the themes, since it's an older version 2.8.
Can I email someone privately with my questions to find out what information you need to set help me set this in motion?  Thanks!

#2 Elise Alley

Elise Alley

iThemes Support

• Administrators
  • Others: All Plugins, All Themes, Members, Moderators, Toolkit, Webdesign
  • 5,959 posts

Posted 05 March 2013 - 04:12 PM

Hi Druwallpat,

You can't register for this forum; you have to have an active membership with iThemes.  Then you'd have access to the forums of the products you have a membership with.

If you have any further questions, you're welcome to ask them here or you can email sales@ithemes.com.

Thanks,

Elise

#3 Guest_Druwallpat_*

Guest_Druwallpat_*
  • Guests

Posted 05 March 2013 - 04:15 PM

Elise,
Our Builder themes were purchased for us by a tech advisor.  What information do I need from her to activate a membership so that I can use the forum, etc.?
Dru

#4 Elise Alley

Elise Alley

iThemes Support

• Administrators
  • Others: All Plugins, All Themes, Members, Moderators, Toolkit, Webdesign
  • 5,959 posts

Posted 05 March 2013 - 05:31 PM

Hi Dru,

If you don't currently have an active Builder membership, you would need to purchase Builder.  You can purchase Builder on it's own or a specific theme.  You'd then be able to login to the forums.

If you need help with your purchase, sales@ithemes.com can help you out.

Thanks,

Elise