Better, More Convenient, Private Support for Your iThemes Products Is Here.

We're moving support away from the forum and in to private tickets - Log In to Get Support Here

Note: any currently open support threads in the community forum will stay open while we resolve them.

Help With Existing Account

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
3 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_Druwallpat_*

Guest_Druwallpat_*
  • Guests

Posted 05 March 2013 - 04:09 PM

Good afternoon.... I'm the webmaster for two different sites using Builder child themes. I have some questions about how to register to use the forum and updating one of the themes, since it's an older version 2.8.
Can I email someone privately with my questions to find out what information you need to set help me set this in motion?  Thanks!

#2 Elise Alley

Elise Alley

iThemes Support

• Administrators
  • Others: All Plugins, All Themes, Members, Moderators, Toolkit, Webdesign
  • 6,668 posts

Posted 05 March 2013 - 04:12 PM

Hi Druwallpat,

You can't register for this forum; you have to have an active membership with iThemes.  Then you'd have access to the forums of the products you have a membership with.

If you have any further questions, you're welcome to ask them here or you can email sales@ithemes.com.

Thanks,

Elise

#3 Guest_Druwallpat_*

Guest_Druwallpat_*
  • Guests

Posted 05 March 2013 - 04:15 PM

Elise,
Our Builder themes were purchased for us by a tech advisor.  What information do I need from her to activate a membership so that I can use the forum, etc.?
Dru

#4 Elise Alley

Elise Alley

iThemes Support

• Administrators
  • Others: All Plugins, All Themes, Members, Moderators, Toolkit, Webdesign
  • 6,668 posts

Posted 05 March 2013 - 05:31 PM

Hi Dru,

If you don't currently have an active Builder membership, you would need to purchase Builder.  You can purchase Builder on it's own or a specific theme.  You'd then be able to login to the forums.

If you need help with your purchase, sales@ithemes.com can help you out.

Thanks,

Elise

Better, More Convenient, Private Support for Your iThemes Products Is Here.

We're moving support away from the forum and in to private tickets - Log In to Get Support Here

Note: any currently open support threads in the community forum will stay open while we resolve them.