Welcome to the forum:

Welcome to the iThemes, PluginBuddy and WebDesign.com forum. We've created several tutorial video's to help you get you started with using the forum, please check them out!

Also take note of the forum guidelines.

Support hours:

Our moderators actively respond to forum support requests during normal business hours which are Monday-Friday, 8am - 5pm Central Standard Time, typically within one business day. Although some moderators choose to work during the weekends, we can not guarantee immediate attention to your requests. Thanks for understanding.

What is included with support:

Premium support includes theme/plugin issues such as: bugs encountered under normal operation, how to use basic features, basic WordPress help, and basic help with customization (meaning we point you to resources and will help in more depth as time allows). More information.

Container Housing Website Using Life Series

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 kenfeldman

kenfeldman

Advanced Member

• Members
  • Others: All Plugins
  • PipPipPip
  • 49 posts

Posted 04 May 2010 - 07:00 PM

I just completed this new website for a cool company that turns steel shipping containers into sustainable, affordable houses and buldings:

SG Blocks: <a  href="http://www.sgblocks.com/" rel="nofollow" target="_blank">http://www.sgblocks.com/</a>

This is built on the life series themes; though I have modified the home page a bit to make the slideshow be full page width.

We've also modified the three bottom boxes, and added them to all interior pages.

This site uses the very-cool Dagon Design Secure Form Mailer Plugin For Wordpress on the contact page.

Edited by Kenneth Feldman, 04 May 2010 - 07:01 PM.

#2 Ronald

Ronald

Forum Admin

• Administrators
  • Others: All Plugins, All Themes, Moderators, Webdesign
  • 30,852 posts

Posted 05 May 2010 - 09:56 AM

Hi,

modified beyond recognition! good job, and the design matches the topic very well!

The contact page indeed looks impressive, I'll have a closer look at that plugin!

Ronald

Join the iThemes Builder Community on Google+.

To ensure that we can process your support request efficiently, ALWAYS include a link to your site, and/or the page your request is related to. Please also read the forum guidelines.

When asking your question/posting your request on the forum, please be as concise and specific as possible. The shorter your request, the more to the point, the more specific, the easier it will be for us to try and help out.

#3 kenfeldman

kenfeldman

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 49 posts

Posted 05 May 2010 - 03:27 PM

Thanks Ronald.

I love the innards of this theme. I just put some new clothes on it!

#4 randydiefel

randydiefel

• Members
  • Others: Builder
  • 7 posts

Posted 06 May 2010 - 01:01 PM

Man you do cool stuff and you're a great contributor to this forum.

Whenever I'm looking for inspiration I look at your stuff.

Thanks for sharing.

#5 kenfeldman

kenfeldman

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 49 posts

Posted 06 May 2010 - 10:58 PM

Thank you Randy!

I'm actually very close to relaunching my own website (3 years old, and way out-dated!) with an iThemes theme. And I have two of my wife's sites to convert over to wordpress after that.

Not sure if I posted this one that I recently completed:

<a  href="http://jirizarryphotos.com/" rel="nofollow" target="_blank">http://jirizarryphotos.com/</a>

Again it's the Life Series (Probably Tech) modified to be a photo portfolio site for my downstairs neighbor Joe.

Thanks again for the kind words.

Edited by Kenneth Feldman, 06 May 2010 - 10:58 PM.

#6 randydiefel

randydiefel

• Members
  • Others: Builder
  • 7 posts

Posted 08 May 2010 - 08:58 AM

Hi Kenneth,

I'd love to see your site(s) when you get it done.

And again, jirizarryphotos.com is off the charts COOL! Could these photos be showcased any better? me thinks not :)

Randy

BTW...do you write any of the copy on the sites you do? (for example the copy on the about me page on jirizarryphotos.com

#7 kenfeldman

kenfeldman

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 49 posts

Posted 08 May 2010 - 06:44 PM

Randy,

Thanks for the props on that photo site.

As for copy, he wrote all that.

I actually do work with a professional copywriter (named Ellen), and you'll see some of that showcased in the new version of my site.

Ellen and I are working with my designer Mike on a new site for a specialty cake bakery here in Brooklyn. That will be finished in a few weeks, and I'll certainly show it here when it's done.

Of course, it'll be on an iThemes based theme.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users