Welcome to the forum:

Welcome to the iThemes, PluginBuddy and WebDesign.com forum. We've created several tutorial video's to help you get you started with using the forum, please check them out!

Also take note of the forum guidelines.

Support hours:

Our moderators actively respond to forum support requests during normal business hours which are Monday-Friday, 8am - 5pm Central Standard Time, typically within one business day. Although some moderators choose to work during the weekends, we can not guarantee immediate attention to your requests. Thanks for understanding.

What is included with support:

Premium support includes theme/plugin issues such as: bugs encountered under normal operation, how to use basic features, basic WordPress help, and basic help with customization (meaning we point you to resources and will help in more depth as time allows). More information.

Old Flexx Theme

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
2 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_Jude Wright_*

Guest_Jude Wright_*
  • Guests

Posted 05 May 2010 - 12:35 PM

I purchased the old "Flexx Professional" theme a couple years ago. Since then, my husband passed away and I closed all of my websites. Now, that I'm doing better, I decided to start another site. When trying to use the theme, it doesn't seem to work. The header picture doesn't appear and I can't change the theme layout. Will I need to purchase a new Flexx theme template to get it to work with the upgraded Wordpress?

Thank you.

#2 sarah

sarah

Advanced Member

• Members
  • Others: Builder, All Themes
  • PipPipPip
  • 94 posts

Posted 05 May 2010 - 04:08 PM

Hey Jude -

Sounds like you just need access to an updated version of Flexx.

If you still have your receipt, or just the last name used on the purchase, email sales@ithemes.com and we'll get you set up in our member system.

Thanks

#3 Guest_Jude Wright_*

Guest_Jude Wright_*
  • Guests

Posted 05 May 2010 - 04:15 PM

Thanks! I'll do that.