• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Jude Wright

Jude Wright

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 06 May 2010 - 01:07 PM

http://decorating-on-a-budget.com

Too bad I can't change the "Heading" button colors to other than blue, but I think it still looks good.

#2 randydiefel

randydiefel

• Members
  • Others: Builder
  • 7 posts

Posted 06 May 2010 - 03:00 PM

Hi Jude,

This site is awesome. You do nice work.

BTW, the first line of text on the home page (which will most likely
be the 'most read line') you probably meant to say "in a crowd'OF' women"
instead of 'OR' women.

Small thing but such a nice professional looking site it kinda jumped out at me.

Good luck with your site.

Randy :)

#3 Jude Wright

Jude Wright

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 06 May 2010 - 05:23 PM

Thank you for catching that, Randy! I was in such a hurry to get the site UP, I didn't proofread it as closely as I should have.

I've tweaked the header a little bit to try to add a little more blue so that the right column headers don't stand out so much.

#4 Ronald

Ronald

Forum Admin

• Administrators
  • Others: All Plugins, All Themes, Moderators, Webdesign
  • 30,393 posts

Posted 06 May 2010 - 06:42 PM

Hey, looking good!

and I don't want to make myself more busy than I already am, but feel free to post modification requests in the <a  href="http://ithemes.com/forum/index.php?/forum/38-flexx/" rel="nofollow" target="_blank">Flexx support forum</a>. Free support (within limits) is included with your theme purchase.

You're not the first one wanting to change the widget headers, but I agree, it still looks good!

For example, changing this in your stylesheet style.css:

.sidebar h4 { clear: both; background-color: #e1771e; <=== changed color: #FFF; font-size: 11px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px; margin: 0 0 10px 0; padding: 8px 0px 8px 15px; line-height: 13px;}
will probably make it

look worse Posted Image, but it'll show you what can be

done easily.

Ronald

Edited by Ronald, 06 May 2010 - 06:43 PM.

Join the iThemes Builder Community on Google+.

To ensure that we can process your support request efficiently, ALWAYS include a link to your site, and/or the page your request is related to. Please also read the forum guidelines.

When asking your question/posting your request on the forum, please be as concise and specific as possible. The shorter your request, the more to the point, the more specific, the easier it will be for us to try and help out.

#5 Guest_Jude Wright_*

Guest_Jude Wright_*
  • Guests

Posted 07 May 2010 - 08:56 AM

Thank you, Ronald. I decided to go ahead and play with the header (yes, again!) to incorporate the colors of the header bars. I [think] this is my final design.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users