Welcome to the forum:

Welcome to the iThemes, PluginBuddy and WebDesign.com forum. We've created several tutorial video's to help you get you started with using the forum, please check them out!

Also take note of the forum guidelines.

Support hours:

Our moderators actively respond to forum support requests during normal business hours which are Monday-Friday, 8am - 5pm Central Standard Time, typically within one business day. Although some moderators choose to work during the weekends, we can not guarantee immediate attention to your requests. Thanks for understanding.

What is included with support:

Premium support includes theme/plugin issues such as: bugs encountered under normal operation, how to use basic features, basic WordPress help, and basic help with customization (meaning we point you to resources and will help in more depth as time allows). More information.

in progress

Contact Buddy Not Working

email recipients email recipents name no messages received

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
1 reply to this topic

#1 Guest_Joe Tenerelli_*

Guest_Joe Tenerelli_*
  • Guests

Posted 29 March 2013 - 09:21 AM

I made a wp site for a client with contact buddy installed in my test site. Contact buddy worked in my test site with my email installed as the recipient. Now that my client's site is finished, the client's email has replaced mine as the recipient. The problem is that the client is not receiving any email from contact buddy. I've tested it several times. Is there something I'm missing? Do I have to remove contact buddy from my test site?

#2 Gerroald

Gerroald

iThemes Support

• Moderators
  • Others: All Plugins, All Themes, Toolkit, Webdesign
  • 3,484 posts

Posted 29 March 2013 - 09:37 AM

Hello Joe,

Could you please (and always :smile:) share a url?

You can have them check for a plugin conflict and see if that helps. Deactivate all other plugins and see if that helps. If it does, then reactivate the plugins one at a time to find the culprit. Even though it worked on your test site, the new server settings may have an effect. You could also ask them to raise a ticket with their host to see if there are any issues there.

Try that and let me know how it goes!

Thanks,

Gerroald