Advanced Member

• Members
  • Others: Toolkit
  • PipPipPip
  • 99 posts
  • LocationSeattle WA

Posted 01 April 2013 - 11:20 PM

Dear ithemes staff,

Having worked with Builder and numerous plugins for the last four months, I am overdue to publicly state just how happy I am with all that ithemes does in software, training and online support.  I ran the developer tools divisions at Borland and Microsoft in the 90's and have good insight into how difficult it is to do this well and I think ithemes and the support crew knock the ball out of the park and rip the cover off too.

Specifically, there is patience with us as we get started and ask questions for numerous things that with a little more diligence could be found in the forum or the codex.  Second, there are timely responses to every question posted most of which close the topic or significantly advance the issue.  And finally, sleeves get rolled up and code or CSS is generated, themes are tweaked, and deeper questions are answered in a timely and friendly manner.  Per my post title, I feel like I am attacking my project with the force of a complete team.  When I have ventured out to other plugins and need support, I am rarely as impressed as I am with what is provided here.  Developing a site with ithemes gives me incredible peace of mind.

So to Sridhar, Ronald and Elise, from whom I have received the most support and to the trainers and the software engineers and designers back at the shop, my hat goes off to all of you for a job well done.  I will recommend you a thousand times over!

Sincerely,

Paul Gross

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users