Importbuddy.php From A Multi-Site Installation

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
2 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_Joe_*

Guest_Joe_*
  • Guests

Posted 03 April 2013 - 02:10 PM

Hey Guys,

Let me preface this post by saying that I understand how your licensing and support system works. I am a developer working in tandem with a company that has purchased their own BackupBuddy license and I don't have the credentials for their account. If I need their license to get an answer to my question I can wait until I get it, otherwise I thought it was still worth investigating. Also, I understand that the BB Multi-Site functionality is in Beta so there may not be an answer to my question. Now to the question:

I'm trying to move a site from a multi-install to its own separate Wordpress installation. I'm able to create the backup .zip file, but the BackupBuddy instructions say I need to create an "importbuddy.php" file from the "Restore & Migrate" page. I've done this before on other sites but in the Control Panel for this site website I am not seeing a "Restore & Migrate" page. Is this because the site is a part of a multi-install? Or is it a separate issue?

Basically, where do I get the importbuddy.php file when migrating a site from a multi-network installation to its own, standalone Wordpress installation? I can't seem to find it.

Thanks for your help!
-joe

#2 Guest_Joe_*

Guest_Joe_*
  • Guests

Posted 03 April 2013 - 03:14 PM

I've just gone ahead and extracted the .zip file so I could do the transfer manually. I'm still curious what the answer is though!

Thanks,
-joe

#3 Charleen Green

Charleen Green

Sales

• Moderators
  • Others: Accordion, Administrators, All Plugins, All Themes, Builder, Webdesign
  • 91 posts

Posted 03 April 2013 - 04:20 PM

Hi Joe:

Sales@ithemes.com emailed you.

Thanks.
Char