Renewal Time

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
1 reply to this topic

#1 bcaraway

bcaraway

Advanced Member

• Members
  • Others: All Plugins, Builder, Webdesign
  • PipPipPip
  • 87 posts

Posted 12 May 2010 - 08:04 AM

Wow! Can't believe my first year of All-Access is expiring in a week. I was reviewing the list of products & subscriptions that are available in my Member Panel and it is impressive how much that list has grown in these past twelve months. Kudos to Cory and the iThemes team for that continued growth.

Trying to be budget conscious while also making sure I don't miss out on anything, I have the tough decision on what I need to renew.

For the coming year, I am leaning towards purchasing the following:
  • Builder Theme - Core
    (Unlimited sites)
  • PluginBuddy Developer Suite
    (Unlimited sites)
Having been an All-Access member this past year, "all doors were open" so to speak. With my proposed purchase selection above, I certainly understand that I would not be able to download any future updates to non-Builder themes. Unless of course, I purchased those later.

More importantly, though, to me is would I be "locked out" of the support forums that are specific to non-Builder themes? The answer to this question is something I need to mull over prior to making my final purchase decision.

Also, so that I fully understand, the PluginBuddy Developer Suite includes all premium plugins, even BackupBuddy and the new Mobile plugin?

Looking forward to another year with the iThemes team!

#2 Cory Miller

Cory Miller

iThemes CEO

• Administrators
  • 182 posts

Posted 12 May 2010 - 03:51 PM

Hey Bruce, great question and thanks for your comments!

You get support and updates for only the products you have membership subscriptions to. So, although you could see the other forums, we only support active memberships for those products.

The PluginBuddy Developer Suite is ALL the premium plugins we have ... including BackupBuddy, Mobile, Billboard & Rotating Images, along with any other plugins we release in your membership year. It's like an All Access Theme Pass but for plugins.

The plugins that are included in the theme pass are bonuses, FYI.

Founder, iThemes.com
Making web design fun and easy since 2008

Please don't PM me but you can email me at cory@ithemes.com