Welcome to the forum:

Welcome to the iThemes, PluginBuddy and WebDesign.com forum. We've created several tutorial video's to help you get you started with using the forum, please check them out!

Also take note of the forum guidelines.

Support hours:

Our moderators actively respond to forum support requests during normal business hours which are Monday-Friday, 8am - 5pm Central Standard Time, typically within one business day. Although some moderators choose to work during the weekends, we can not guarantee immediate attention to your requests. Thanks for understanding.

What is included with support:

Premium support includes theme/plugin issues such as: bugs encountered under normal operation, how to use basic features, basic WordPress help, and basic help with customization (meaning we point you to resources and will help in more depth as time allows). More information.

Backupbuddy: Will It Do Daily Backups Only If Files Change?

backupbuddy daily backup

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
2 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_David Larsen_*

Guest_David Larsen_*
  • Guests

Posted 11 April 2013 - 10:22 AM

Howdy,
I have sites that I need to have backed up daily.
I only want to get a new backup if there have been any changes.
Does BackupBuddy do this?

Also, can you please include BOX.COM (in addition to dropbox).  Box existed before dropbox, and offers a larger free repository (50GB).

Thanks
-d

#2 Gerroald

Gerroald

iThemes Support

• Moderators
  • Others: All Plugins, All Themes, Toolkit, Webdesign
  • 3,507 posts

Posted 11 April 2013 - 10:38 AM

Hello David,

Thanks for your interest in BackupBuddy!

BackupBuddy won't detect changes and make backups based on that. You can set the the backups to take place at any time interval you'd like. You can also specify how many backups to collect if you're concerned about the amount of space being used.

I can certainly add BOX.com as a feature request! I don't have a timeline of when/if it'll be implemented.

Please let me know if you have any other questions.

Thanks,

Gerroald

#3 Guest_jz_*

Guest_jz_*
  • Guests

Posted 30 May 2013 - 10:10 PM

Giving another vote for box.com integration....this is quickly becoming the hosted file server solution for businesses.  We use it and I can't really justify buying backupbuddy w/out support for box.com.

Thanks!