Welcome to the forum:

Welcome to the iThemes, PluginBuddy and WebDesign.com forum. We've created several tutorial video's to help you get you started with using the forum, please check them out!

Also take note of the forum guidelines.

Support hours:

Our moderators actively respond to forum support requests during normal business hours which are Monday-Friday, 8am - 5pm Central Standard Time, typically within one business day. Although some moderators choose to work during the weekends, we can not guarantee immediate attention to your requests. Thanks for understanding.

What is included with support:

Premium support includes theme/plugin issues such as: bugs encountered under normal operation, how to use basic features, basic WordPress help, and basic help with customization (meaning we point you to resources and will help in more depth as time allows). More information.

Backupbuddy, Possible To Test For Jquery 1.9?

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
3 replies to this topic

#1 eburnett

eburnett

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts

Posted 17 April 2013 - 11:14 AM

This is probably a pre-sale question but may also apply to plugin support so I'll post here in the member's area -

Wordpress 3.6 upgrading to Jquery 1.9.1 on the 29th might? include some themes and plugins breaking, not able to make the jump. My question is backupbuddy able to test for plugin conflicts by giving an option to de-register vanilla jquery and select either a custom script or CDN?

http://ithemes.com/2013/04/01/backupbuddy-3-3-is-here-new-features-improvements/?utm_source=iThemes+Community+Updates&utm_campaign=28d0dcdafe-040313_Community&utm_medium=email

#2 Ronald

Ronald

Forum Admin

• Administrators
  • Others: All Plugins, All Themes, Moderators, Webdesign
  • 30,842 posts

Posted 17 April 2013 - 02:21 PM

I will move this to the pre-sales forum: http://ithemes.com/forum/forum/17-pre-sales-and-other-inquiries/

Join the iThemes Builder Community on Google+.

To ensure that we can process your support request efficiently, ALWAYS include a link to your site, and/or the page your request is related to. Please also read the forum guidelines.

When asking your question/posting your request on the forum, please be as concise and specific as possible. The shorter your request, the more to the point, the more specific, the easier it will be for us to try and help out.

#3 Jeremy Trask

Jeremy Trask

• Moderators
  • Others: All Plugins, Builder, Members, Toolkit
  • 13,417 posts

Posted 18 April 2013 - 04:19 AM

Hi eburnett

Thanks for the enquiry. The answer is that, no, there is no such functionality that is current or currently planned for BackupBuddy.

Regards...jeremy

"Everything will be all right in the end. If it isn't all right yet then it isn't the end."

#4 eburnett

eburnett

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts

Posted 28 April 2013 - 12:18 AM

Thanks for answering Jeremy,

I have a general pre-sale question - I'm not a huge fan of competitors trashing other people's products to promote their own, however this case would be different, being Matt's own solution. I'd be interested in a line-by comparison of pros and cons of Backup Buddy and VaultPress (including features that Backup Buddy misses and VautPress has, and VaultPress misses and Backup Buddy has) a true and honest analysis, not just a sales pitch...I wouldn't mind if it was weighted for ithemes, I would just be looking for a reason ultimately to be bought over and to buy in, by sheer ingenuity (there are things that even Matt and Co don't think of that you guys could build in) - especially if you have a pdf printout resource available for corporate clients, thanks.