Adding Images

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
1 reply to this topic

#1 Guest_Jos_*

Guest_Jos_*
  • Guests

Posted 19 May 2010 - 09:07 AM

I have been usin a test version of Addington theme on wordpress and I am looking to purchase in the next 24 hours â however I have a few questions.

1At the footer â where the back bar is â I want to add an image there. How will I be able to add the image in the footer.

2. Can you confirm that your advert information [[© Copyright Addington Theme 2010. All Rights Reserved

<a title="Addington Theme" href="../purchase/addington/" rel="nofollow" target="_blank">Addington Theme</a> by <a title="WordPress Themes" href="../" rel="nofollow" target="_blank">iThemes</a>]] will be removed from the bottom of the page on the purchased version?

3. Where you have "

<h4 class="widget-title">Feature Area #1</h4>
<h4 class="widget-title">Feature Area #2</h4>
<h4 class="widget-title">Feature Area #3</h4>
Normally the titles and content will propergate through every page on the site no matter if they are aligned left or right on the blog. We want the option to decide wat pages the Feature articles sub-header and content appear on what pages using the same format. In other words we ant to have some pages where the content and sub-header info is different. How can we do this?

Edited by Jos, 19 May 2010 - 09:21 AM.

#2 Ronald

Ronald

Forum Admin

• Administrators
  • Others: All Plugins, All Themes, Moderators, Webdesign
  • 28,615 posts

Posted 20 May 2010 - 08:36 AM

Hi,

This is the support forum for the notepad theme. Please ask your pre-sales questions in the pre-sales forum.

And we don't distribute test versions, but since you appear to have one Posted Image, you should have been able to see what the theme does and can. Once you have purchased the theme, you are free to remove the footer credits (advert information as you call it), and you are entitled to further theme support.

hope this clarifies,
Ronald

Join the iThemes Builder Community on Google+.

To ensure that we can process your support request efficiently, ALWAYS include a link to your site, and/or the page your request is related to. Please also read the forum guidelines.

When asking your question/posting your request on the forum, please be as concise and specific as possible. The shorter your request, the more to the point, the more specific, the easier it will be for us to try and help out.