Welcome to the forum:
Welcome to the iThemes, PluginBuddy and WebDesign.com forum. We've created several tutorial video's to help you get you started with using the forum, please check them out!
Also take note of the forum guidelines.
Our moderators actively respond to forum support requests during normal business hours which are Monday-Friday, 8am - 5pm Central Standard Time, typically within one business day. Although some moderators choose to work during the weekends, we can not guarantee immediate attention to your requests. Thanks for understanding.
What is included with support:
Premium support includes theme/plugin issues such as: bugs encountered under normal operation, how to use basic features, basic WordPress help, and basic help with customization (meaning we point you to resources and will help in more depth as time allows). More information.
Posted 16 May 2013 - 01:57 AM
1. Can I create a high quality site like this http://hogash-demo.com/kallyas_wp/ using the builder and without diving into the php.
2. Can I create a hover effect for any image or text easily?
3. Can I create custom navigation bar horizontal or diagonal in different styles using the builder?
Posted 17 May 2013 - 03:58 AM
1. if you look at our theme demos, you will get a good idea of the looks and layout. If you have the proper WordPress skills, css, html and probably php knowledge, any layout can be built based on those themes. If "without diving into php" means, no coding (css, html and to a lesser extend php) is required, then no, you can't recreate this using just a Builder theme and stylemanager plugin.
2. this is not builder related, you would do so the same way as in any other theme. with the proper css and html skills, yes you can.
3. you can create a navigation menu per layout, or per page if you want. I don't quite understand "diagonal", but again, you should be comfortable with WordPress and css to make all these changes as you would in any other layout you're designing in WordPress.
hope that clarifies,
Join the iThemes Builder Community on Google+.
To ensure that we can process your support request efficiently, ALWAYS include a link to your site, and/or the page your request is related to. Please also read the forum guidelines.
When asking your question/posting your request on the forum, please be as concise and specific as possible. The shorter your request, the more to the point, the more specific, the easier it will be for us to try and help out.