Lost Username/password - Cannot Log In To Forum

backupbuddy dropbox plugin issues wordpress

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
3 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_Mark Anthony_*

Guest_Mark Anthony_*
  • Guests

Posted 16 May 2013 - 10:22 AM

Hi Support,

We bought the plugin for our website and lost the usernam + password we used to purchase the plugin. Hoping we can resolve our issue here. For the past few weeks, each time our scheduled backup would run, BackUp Buddy would generate this error:

An error occurred with BackupBuddy v3.0.40 on Thu, 16 May 13 15:18:17 +0000 for the site http://******.com.  The error is displayed below:

One or more backup steps reported a failure. Backup failure running function `send_remote_destination` with the arguments `0` with backup serial `***********`. Please run a manual backup of the same type to verify backups are working properly.

Manual backups run fine, however when I attempt to re-add my dropbox account, this shows up:

Posted Image

This feature is  key to us and need it to function correctly. Help is appreciated.

#2 Elise Alley

Elise Alley

iThemes Support

• Administrators
  • Others: All Plugins, All Themes, Members, Moderators, Toolkit, Webdesign
  • 5,513 posts

Posted 16 May 2013 - 10:40 AM

Hi Mark,

If you can tell me the email address you used when you purchased BackupBuddy, I can look up your username.  Then you'll be able to post in the BackupBuddy forum where they can help you out.

Thanks,

Elise

#3 Guest_Mark_*

Guest_Mark_*
  • Guests

Posted 16 May 2013 - 10:42 AM

Thank you for the reply, I would prefer not to post the e-mail publicly, is there a way I could private message you?

#4 Jeremy Trask

Jeremy Trask

• Moderators
  • Others: All Plugins, Builder, Members, Toolkit
  • 12,705 posts

Posted 16 May 2013 - 12:07 PM

Hi Mark

Send the information to support@ithemes.com together with a link to this topic.

BTW, I changed the topic title because this is a pre-sales and other inquiries forum and not a product support forum. Your primary problem in this respect, as you indicated, is that you lost your username/password and so cannot log in to the support forum. When you have a valid username/password as per your membership you will be able to open a support topic in the appropriate support forum, thanks.

Regards...jeremy

"Everything will be all right in the end. If it isn't all right yet then it isn't the end."