Welcome to the forum:

Welcome to the iThemes, PluginBuddy and WebDesign.com forum. We've created several tutorial video's to help you get you started with using the forum, please check them out!

Also take note of the forum guidelines.

Support hours:

Our moderators actively respond to forum support requests during normal business hours which are Monday-Friday, 8am - 5pm Central Standard Time, typically within one business day. Although some moderators choose to work during the weekends, we can not guarantee immediate attention to your requests. Thanks for understanding.

What is included with support:

Premium support includes theme/plugin issues such as: bugs encountered under normal operation, how to use basic features, basic WordPress help, and basic help with customization (meaning we point you to resources and will help in more depth as time allows). More information.

ticket raised

Using Stripe, Getting 404.

12 replies to this topic

#1 cash60

cash60

• Members
  • Others: All Plugins, BackupBuddy, BackupBuddy, Toolkit
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts

Posted 19 July 2013 - 01:02 PM

Hi all,

Finally got Stripe integrated with Exchange. I have my Stripe account in Test mode via Stripe's website and in test mode via Exchange plug in on wordpress site. I have used the provided test Credit Card info to attempt a test transaction on my site. When I submit the info I get taking to a URL that returns a 404.

The URL is mysitename.com/index.php/transaction

This page does not exist (obviously hence the 404 :smile: ) but was this page supposed to exist when I installed the Exchange plug in?

Any help will be appreciated. Thanks everybody.

#2 Ronald

Ronald

Forum Admin

• Administrators
  • Others: All Plugins, All Themes, Moderators, Webdesign
  • 30,763 posts

Posted 19 July 2013 - 01:36 PM

Hi,

can you try regenerating permalinks on your site. To do so, go to wp-dashboard > Settings > Permalinks, and click "save changes" (no need to actually change anything, just force regenerate the htaccess file). Let us know if that helps,

Ronald

Join the iThemes Builder Community on Google+.

To ensure that we can process your support request efficiently, ALWAYS include a link to your site, and/or the page your request is related to. Please also read the forum guidelines.

When asking your question/posting your request on the forum, please be as concise and specific as possible. The shorter your request, the more to the point, the more specific, the easier it will be for us to try and help out.

#3 cash60

cash60

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts

Posted 22 July 2013 - 09:28 AM

Hey Ronald,

Thanks for the suggestion, unfortunately it did not work.

http://dev.pivothunter.com/index.php/product/trading-the-edges/

The above is a link to our "Test Product" we are trying to sell. I also deactivated all plug ins as you suggested in a seperate post. I can make you a user for the site if you'd like to poke around.

We have (we think) followed the installation and setup instructions for both Exchange and Stripe a few times over... stumped as to which way to go now.

Thanks!

#4 Elise Alley

Elise Alley

iThemes Support

• Administrators
  • Others: All Plugins, All Themes, Members, Moderators, Toolkit, Webdesign
  • 5,691 posts
  • LocationOklahoma City, OK

Posted 22 July 2013 - 09:41 AM

Hey cash60,

When you make a purchase, it should take the user to the page /confirmation/(confirmation #), not to /transaction.  Can you provide us with a screenshot of your Exchange > Settings > Pages page?  That may help us narrow down the issue you're having.

Thanks,

Elise

#5 cash60

cash60

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts

Posted 22 July 2013 - 09:47 AM

Hi Elise,

These settings should still be the defaults....

Thanks,
Cash

Attached Thumbnails

• Screen Shot Exchange-Settings-Pages.png

#6 cash60

cash60

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts

Posted 22 July 2013 - 09:57 AM

For what its worth,

I had all plugins deactivated except Exchange and Stripe Add on. I when I went about activating my other plugins, I received a fatal error when trying to activate WishList Member.

Seems the error is because both plugins are trying to use the class Stripe ().

#7 Elise Alley

Elise Alley

iThemes Support

• Administrators
  • 5,691 posts

Posted 22 July 2013 - 10:11 AM

Hey cash60,

That could definitely be the issue!  When using WishList Member, if someone makes a purchase with Stripe, does it send them to the /transaction page?  

I'm going to bump this up so that the developers are aware of the issue and can take a look at it.  I'll get back with you when I have answers from them.

Thanks,

Elise

#8 cash60

cash60

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts

Posted 22 July 2013 - 10:27 AM

Elise,

I wish I could be more helpful. We never integrated WishList with Stripe, we were using PremiumWebCart and Authorize Net as our gateway. But when we got our merchant account finally approved by Bank Of America (ughh), they wanted us to use their gateway, which wasn't listed as one of PremiumWebCart's pre-set gateways.

Then we saw Exchange from iThemes and Stripe and it seems like a home run. Not even sure if WishList is needed anymore, tbh.

Let me know if I can help in any way.

#9 Elise Alley

Elise Alley

iThemes Support

• Administrators
  • 5,691 posts

Posted 22 July 2013 - 01:49 PM

Hey cash60,

If you're not using or don't need WishList, can you try fully deleting it from your site?  You may need to even go into your database and make sure it's cleared out of there too.  Once you've done that, try testing Stripe in Exchange again and then see if that clears up the issue.

Thanks,

Elise

#10 Elise Alley

Elise Alley

iThemes Support

• Administrators
  • 5,691 posts

Posted 22 July 2013 - 02:06 PM

cash60,

Just a reminder before you start making changes like this, we always recommend you make a backup of your site.  That way, if you run into any issues, you can always restore from where you started!

Let us know if you have any questions!

Thanks,

Elise

#11 cash60

cash60

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts

Posted 23 July 2013 - 08:05 AM

Hey Elise,

After giving it some thought, it seems that WishList is going to be critical for our business. Kind of at a jam over what to do now.

Thanks,
Cash

#12 Elise Alley

Elise Alley

iThemes Support

• Administrators
  • 5,691 posts

Posted 23 July 2013 - 10:14 AM

Hey Cash,

Can you copy the exact error message you got when you reactivated WishList so that I can pass it along to the developers?  They'll look into the issue, but I don't have a timeline for how long it will take to correct unfortunately.  But if you can get me the error message, they'll take a look!

Thanks,

Elise

#13 Elise Alley

Elise Alley

iThemes Support

• Administrators
  • 5,691 posts

Posted 31 July 2013 - 01:22 PM

Hey Cash,

I just wanted to let you know that we haven't been able to reproduce this issue that you're having.  However, we did just release an update for Exchange, version 1.1.0.  Would you mind testing with this new version and let us know whether or not the error continues to occur?

Give that a try and let us know how it goes!

Thanks,

Elise

Reply to this Topic

ATTENTION
If this topic is marked RESOLVED or INFORMATION, or if you are NOT experiencing EXACTLY the same issue, please start a new topic to provide the details of your problem. If the solution provided doesn't work for you, you should start a new topic. If you feel this thread contains relevant information, you may include a link to it in your new topic. To ensure that we can process your support request efficiently, ALWAYS include a link to your site, and/or the page your request is related to. When posting your question or request on the forum, please be as concise and specific as possible. The shorter and more to the point you can make your request, the better.

For BackupBuddy related issues, be sure to include the status log from your most recent backup.

CLICK HERE to start a new topic in the Exchange ecommerce plugin forum.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: ticket raised

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users