Welcome to the forum:
Welcome to the iThemes, PluginBuddy and WebDesign.com forum. We've created several tutorial video's to help you get you started with using the forum, please check them out!
Also take note of the forum guidelines.
Our moderators actively respond to forum support requests during normal business hours which are Monday-Friday, 8am - 5pm Central Standard Time, typically within one business day. Although some moderators choose to work during the weekends, we can not guarantee immediate attention to your requests. Thanks for understanding.
What is included with support:
Premium support includes theme/plugin issues such as: bugs encountered under normal operation, how to use basic features, basic WordPress help, and basic help with customization (meaning we point you to resources and will help in more depth as time allows). More information.
Use Non-Ithemes Template?
Posted 25 July 2013 - 01:56 PM
Posted 25 July 2013 - 03:03 PM
only child themes developed specifically for Builder can be used. They don't have to be iThemes, but as far as I know, there are no other providers of Builder child themes. Even though a basic Child theme can be as simple as just a stylesheet (as most child themes are no more than a way to style the Builder core), it is very unlikely that an existing WordPress theme can be used as a Builder child theme "out of the box",
hope that clarifies,
Join the iThemes Builder Community on Google+.
To ensure that we can process your support request efficiently, ALWAYS include a link to your site, and/or the page your request is related to. Please also read the forum guidelines.
When asking your question/posting your request on the forum, please be as concise and specific as possible. The shorter your request, the more to the point, the more specific, the easier it will be for us to try and help out.
Posted 25 July 2013 - 04:19 PM
Just to clarify a few things:
1. Can any wordpress theme be used with builder, or is it strictly for itheme child themes?
2. Do all plugins in the DevSuite work with all other wordpress templates, specifically non-itheme templates, or do these plugins only work with itheme templates?
3. Does the purchase of an itheme package include the Devcourse training and/or access to the library training?
4. If the All Access Theme Pass or DevSuite is purchased, does that get you into the upcoming DevCourse training taking place 7/29/13, or include the library webinars?
5. In regards to the upcoming Devcourse, will it be taught using itheme products such as builder, along with itheme templates?.
6. In the DevCourse, are you teaching wordpress web development in general, using any wordpress template, or is the teaching specifically related to developing itheme websites?
7. Is this particular course mainly an introduction to the new itheme ecommerce template?
Lastly, regarding the sale, will the 30%, and 25% come off of the prices shown at time of checkout.
Thanks so much for your assistance in helping me to make a sound decision as I consider web development training at ithemes!
Posted 25 July 2013 - 05:17 PM