Welcome to the forum:
Welcome to the iThemes, PluginBuddy and WebDesign.com forum. We've created several tutorial video's to help you get you started with using the forum, please check them out!
Also take note of the forum guidelines.
Our moderators actively respond to forum support requests during normal business hours which are Monday-Friday, 8am - 5pm Central Standard Time, typically within one business day. Although some moderators choose to work during the weekends, we can not guarantee immediate attention to your requests. Thanks for understanding.
What is included with support:
Premium support includes theme/plugin issues such as: bugs encountered under normal operation, how to use basic features, basic WordPress help, and basic help with customization (meaning we point you to resources and will help in more depth as time allows). More information.
Devcourse Wordpress Training/itheme Packages..
Posted 25 July 2013 - 04:24 PM
Just to clarify a few things:
1. Can any wordpress theme be used with builder, or is it strictly for itheme child themes?
2. Do all plugins in the DevSuite work with all other wordpress templates, specifically non-itheme templates, or do these plugins only work with itheme templates?
3. Does the purchase of an itheme package include the Devcourse training and/or access to the library training?
4. If the All Access Theme Pass or DevSuite is purchased, does that get you into the upcoming DevCourse training taking place 7/29/13, or include the library webinars?
5. In regards to the upcoming Devcourse, will it be taught using itheme products such as builder, along with itheme templates?.
6. In the DevCourse, are you teaching wordpress web development in general, using any wordpress template, or is the teaching specifically related to developing itheme websites?
7. Is this particular course mainly an introduction to the new itheme ecommerce template?
Lastly, regarding the sale, will the 30%, and 25% come off of the prices shown at time of checkout.
Thanks so much for your assistance in helping me to make a sound decision as I consider web development training at ithemes!
Posted 25 July 2013 - 04:38 PM
Think I can answer your questions for you!
- You can only use Builder Child Themes with Builder.
- iThemes plugins do not have to be run on sites using iThemes themes.
- The upcoming WordPress Developer Course is only for WebDesign.com members. If you purchase the ToolKit, you get everything we've got, themes, plugins and a WebDesign.com membership all for a year.
- The All Access Theme Pass only comes with our themes. The Dev Suite comes with all of our plugins. Neither come with a WebDesign.com membership and so would not have access to the upcoming Developer Course or the WebDesign.com library.
- You can read more about what's going to be happening in the Developer Course here: http://webdesign.com/web-design-courses/a-look-inside-the-wordpress-developer-course-week/
- See #5. I know he'll discuss Builder, LoopBuddy and Exchange, but I believe he will also cover some other more generic/non-iThemes-related aspects of WordPress development and plugins like PODs which is not an iThemes product.
- Again, the best way to see what will be covered is to read the post I linked to in #5.
Posted 26 July 2013 - 04:39 PM
If I were to pay for the membership/courses/library $197, do the lessons in the itheme membership library target wordpress in general , or are they mostly centered around the itheme templates using wordpress?
Also, does the discount come off of the $197?
I would like to learn wordpress, but don't quite have the resources to purchase the ithemes package at this time.
Posted 05 August 2013 - 08:54 AM
While there is a lot of training over iThemes products, the training over at WebDesign.com covers a number of aspects of WordPress, not just our products.
I'm not sure what discount it is that you're talking about. There is a coupon code (ITPAL) for 25% off for first time customers you can use for WebDesign.com.
Let us know if you have any other questions.