Welcome to the forum:

Welcome to the iThemes, PluginBuddy and WebDesign.com forum. We've created several tutorial video's to help you get you started with using the forum, please check them out!

Also take note of the forum guidelines.

Support hours:

Our moderators actively respond to forum support requests during normal business hours which are Monday-Friday, 8am - 5pm Central Standard Time, typically within one business day. Although some moderators choose to work during the weekends, we can not guarantee immediate attention to your requests. Thanks for understanding.

What is included with support:

Premium support includes theme/plugin issues such as: bugs encountered under normal operation, how to use basic features, basic WordPress help, and basic help with customization (meaning we point you to resources and will help in more depth as time allows). More information.

resolved

Links Showing Up On Store Page

store exchange

11 replies to this topic

#1 reliablecyber

reliablecyber

Advanced Member

• Members
  • Others: All Plugins, BackupBuddy, BackupBuddy, Builder, Exchange - Stripe
  • PipPipPip
  • 147 posts
  • LocationWashington

Posted 26 July 2013 - 11:30 PM

I created a Store page because I wanted to be able to apply a particular layout to it and I put in the short code that's provided by exchange if we want to use a WordPress page instead of Exchange. However, along with my product, I see this:

/home1/kendrasb/public_html/wp-content/plugins/ithemes-exchange/lib/templates/content-store.php

What is this and how can I get rid of it?

WordPress version is 3.5.2
Builder version is 4.2
Child Theme is RedBud
Website is http://www.kendrasbookbinding.com

Thanks,
Michele
Michele Wong
ReliableCyber
http://www.reliablecyber.com

#2 Ronald

Ronald

Forum Admin

• Administrators
  • Others: All Plugins, All Themes, Moderators, Webdesign
  • 31,077 posts

Posted 28 July 2013 - 04:41 AM

Hi,

I don't see this, can you add a link to the page, and indicate where this shows? And if this only shows on the page you created, there must be some code not added properly. Did you checkl?

Ronald

Join the iThemes Builder Community on Google+.

To ensure that we can process your support request efficiently, ALWAYS include a link to your site, and/or the page your request is related to. Please also read the forum guidelines.

When asking your question/posting your request on the forum, please be as concise and specific as possible. The shorter your request, the more to the point, the more specific, the easier it will be for us to try and help out.

#3 reliablecyber

reliablecyber

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 147 posts
  • LocationWashington

Posted 29 July 2013 - 09:52 AM

You have to scroll to the bottom of the page.The link is:

http://www.kendrasbookbinding.com/store/

I've checked it in both Chrome and IE and see the same problem.

Thanks.
Michele Wong
ReliableCyber

#4 Elise Alley

Elise Alley

iThemes Support

• Administrators
  • Others: All Plugins, All Themes, Members, Moderators, Toolkit, Webdesign
  • 5,853 posts
  • LocationOklahoma City, OK

Posted 29 July 2013 - 09:56 AM

Hey Michele,

I tested and am getting the same result you are.  

I've passed this along to our developers for them to take a look.  As soon as I have an update, I'll let you know!

Thanks,

Elise

#5 Elise Alley

Elise Alley

iThemes Support

• Administrators
  • 5,853 posts

Posted 29 July 2013 - 03:02 PM

Hi Michele,

I've talked to the developers and they say the fix for this will be available in the next version release of Exchange.  

I can't say exactly when this next release will be, but I might suggest that you should be keeping an eye out for it this week!  ;)

Let us know if we can help with anything else!

Thanks,

Elise

#6 reliablecyber

reliablecyber

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 147 posts
  • LocationWashington

Posted 29 July 2013 - 05:18 PM

Ok, so when the plugin tells us there's an update in the dashboard, will that fix this issue?
Michele Wong
ReliableCyber

#7 Elise Alley

Elise Alley

iThemes Support

• Administrators
  • 5,853 posts

Posted 30 July 2013 - 09:08 AM

Hey Michele,

Yes, the problem was found and corrected.  So the next update will correct this issue.

Let us know if you have any other questions.

Thanks,

Elise

#8 reliablecyber

reliablecyber

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 147 posts
  • LocationWashington

Posted 30 July 2013 - 10:21 AM

It's not telling me there's an update in the dashboard... Is the update ready now?
Michele Wong
ReliableCyber

#9 Elise Alley

Elise Alley

iThemes Support

• Administrators
  • 5,853 posts

Posted 30 July 2013 - 10:27 AM

No, the update isn't available yet.  I can't give an exact date, but it will be released soon.  

Thanks,

Elise

#10 Elise Alley

Elise Alley

iThemes Support

• Administrators
  • 5,853 posts

Posted 31 July 2013 - 12:53 PM

Hey Michele,

Just wanted to make sure you saw the new version of Exchange was out now.  So updating Exchange to version 1.1.0 will clear up this issue.

Thanks,

Elise

#11 reliablecyber

reliablecyber

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 147 posts
  • LocationWashington

Posted 31 July 2013 - 01:26 PM

Hi Elise,

Thanks so much for the follow up. Yes, I saw the email and immediately went in to run the update and the error is gone.

I'm so glad that stripe is now easily available. I am recommending the product as much as possible to my clients and I want it to be as affordable as possible so that they don't run to any snags that way.

I'm very interested in services and tangible product sales (as opposed to digital downloads). I know that's in the future, but is there any documentation for us on possible work arounds until then?
Michele Wong
ReliableCyber

#12 Elise Alley

Elise Alley

iThemes Support

• Administrators
  • 5,853 posts

Posted 31 July 2013 - 02:01 PM

Hi Michele,

We don't really have any specific work arounds for this right now.  If you check out the Exchange codex, though, you might find some information that will help.  For instance, in the Code Snippets, there are types on how to add fields to your registration form, so you could add address information to the registration form.  You'd probably just want to add the cost of shipping to the base price of the product for now to cover that.

Thanks,

Elise

Reply to this Topic

ATTENTION
If this topic is marked RESOLVED or INFORMATION, or if you are NOT experiencing EXACTLY the same issue, please start a new topic to provide the details of your problem. If the solution provided doesn't work for you, you should start a new topic. If you feel this thread contains relevant information, you may include a link to it in your new topic. To ensure that we can process your support request efficiently, ALWAYS include a link to your site, and/or the page your request is related to. When posting your question or request on the forum, please be as concise and specific as possible. The shorter and more to the point you can make your request, the better.

For BackupBuddy related issues, be sure to include the status log from your most recent backup.

CLICK HERE to start a new topic in the Exchange ecommerce plugin forum.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: resolved, store, exchange

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users