Welcome to the forum:

Welcome to the iThemes, PluginBuddy and WebDesign.com forum. We've created several tutorial video's to help you get you started with using the forum, please check them out!

Also take note of the forum guidelines.

Support hours:

Our moderators actively respond to forum support requests during normal business hours which are Monday-Friday, 8am - 5pm Central Standard Time, typically within one business day. Although some moderators choose to work during the weekends, we can not guarantee immediate attention to your requests. Thanks for understanding.

What is included with support:

Premium support includes theme/plugin issues such as: bugs encountered under normal operation, how to use basic features, basic WordPress help, and basic help with customization (meaning we point you to resources and will help in more depth as time allows). More information.

License Expired? Why?

licensing

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
3 replies to this topic

#1 healingproducts

healingproducts

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 29 July 2013 - 01:28 PM

Hi,

I purchased the Plugin Developer Suite last year and my subscription has run out, however I didn't think that meant that I couldn't use old versions of the plugins on new sites.  I'm trying to get Backup Buddy on a site and it tells me I can't generate and new license keys because my subscription has expired.  

What am I missing?

Thanks,

Mark McCoid

#2 Gerroald

Gerroald

iThemes Support

• Moderators
  • Others: All Plugins, All Themes, Toolkit, Webdesign
  • 3,734 posts

Posted 29 July 2013 - 01:37 PM

Hello Mark McCoid,

Your licenses are for updates and support only, and you can only use them with an active subscription. They do not affect the functionality of the plugin so you can continue to use it as you have been.

If you're interested in renewing there's a 25% customer loyalty discount. You can contact sales@ithemes.com for more information.

Please let me know if you have any other questions!

Thanks,

Gerroald

#3 healingproducts

healingproducts

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 29 July 2013 - 01:46 PM

Thanks, I knew it was something I was missing.  Thanks for the clarification.

Also, Backup Buddy has saved my site and saved me many hours.  This is an essential plugin!

#4 Gerroald

Gerroald

iThemes Support

• Moderators
  • Others: All Plugins, All Themes, Toolkit, Webdesign
  • 3,734 posts

Posted 29 July 2013 - 01:51 PM

Hey Mark McCoid,

That's great to hear! The dev team puts a lot of work into it so it'll make our community members lives easier.

Please let me know if you have any other questions!

Thanks,

Gerroald