3 replies to this topic

#1 mviemaker07

mviemaker07

• Members
  • Others: BackupBuddy, Toolkit, Exchange - Stripe
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 31 July 2013 - 10:25 AM

I seem to be having a problem with the Add Product page. I cannot see the Advanced Options button below the "Product Files" box and when I click the Show Advanced button in the box on the upper right side of the page all it does is refreshes the page.

See attached picture of what my "Add Product" page looks like and you'll notice the missing button/box at the bottom.

This is an issue on a brand new install of WordPress using an Amazon AWS EC2 Instance. I am also experiencing this issue on a 1&1 Hosted fresh install of WordPress and Exchange. I am using the Builder theme with the child theme "Everett".

I hope someone can give me some insight into something I may be doing wrong here or that iThemes will be able to create a fix for this. Thanks!

Screen Shot 2013-07-31 at 12.15.38 PM.png

#2 Elise Alley

Elise Alley

iThemes Support

• Administrators
  • Others: All Plugins, All Themes, Members, Moderators, Toolkit, Webdesign
  • 4,720 posts
  • LocationOklahoma City, OK

Posted 31 July 2013 - 10:33 AM

Hi mviemaker07,

Can you test to see if this is due to a plugin conflict?  So you'd deactivate all of your plugins except for Exchange and then see if the advanced options show correctly.  From your screenshot, it looks like you're running a cache plugin, so be sure to empty the cache before you deactivate the cache plugin.  If the Advanced Options show correctly with all your other plugins deactivated, start reactivating your other plugins one at a time, testing Exchange each time to see which plugin is creating the conflict.

Give that a try and then let me know how it goes!

Thanks,

Elise

#3 mviemaker07

mviemaker07

• Members
  • Others: BackupBuddy, Toolkit, Exchange - Stripe
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 31 July 2013 - 12:14 PM

Thanks Elise, I did the procedure you recommended and it worked. I found the culprit was the WP-CMS Post Control plugin.

Thank you for the solution!

#4 Elise Alley

Elise Alley

iThemes Support

• Administrators
  • Others: All Plugins, All Themes, Members, Moderators, Toolkit, Webdesign
  • 4,720 posts
  • LocationOklahoma City, OK

Posted 31 July 2013 - 12:59 PM

Happy to have helped!  Let us know if you have any other questions.

Thanks,

Elise

Reply to this Topic

ATTENTION
If this topic is marked RESOLVED or INFORMATION, or if you are NOT experiencing EXACTLY the same issue, please start a new topic to provide the details of your problem. If the solution provided doesn't work for you, you should start a new topic. If you feel this thread contains relevant information, you may include a link to it in your new topic. To ensure that we can process your support request efficiently, ALWAYS include a link to your site, and/or the page your request is related to. When posting your question or request on the forum, please be as concise and specific as possible. The shorter and more to the point you can make your request, the better.

For BackupBuddy related issues, be sure to include the status log from your most recent backup.

CLICK HERE to start a new topic in the Exchange ecommerce plugin forum.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: resolved, exchange, problem, advanced options, issue

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users