Welcome to the forum:

Welcome to the iThemes, PluginBuddy and WebDesign.com forum. We've created several tutorial video's to help you get you started with using the forum, please check them out!

Also take note of the forum guidelines.

Support hours:

Our moderators actively respond to forum support requests during normal business hours which are Monday-Friday, 8am - 5pm Central Standard Time, typically within one business day. Although some moderators choose to work during the weekends, we can not guarantee immediate attention to your requests. Thanks for understanding.

What is included with support:

Premium support includes theme/plugin issues such as: bugs encountered under normal operation, how to use basic features, basic WordPress help, and basic help with customization (meaning we point you to resources and will help in more depth as time allows). More information.

Pre Sales..book Nook...wishlist,video Plugin, Woocommerce,alipay

wishlistvideo plugin woocom

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
5 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_Paul_*

Guest_Paul_*
  • Guests

Posted 31 July 2013 - 10:17 PM

Hi Team :smile:

I have contacted the sales team and they have put me onto a few themes which will work for me...i have selected Book nook.
I like the book nook theme and feel that it would suit my purpose and happy to buy it provided the below is satisfied.
I have a couple of questions..

1  .Is it compatible with wishlist registration/ login plugin and woocommerce/alipay plugin?

2.  I also like your video plugin BUT i will be using youku (not youtube or vidimo)..(will it work?) Plus...i don't want the customers to be able to get to the link or source of my youku videos and my youku channel as my site is to be a paid site. I will not be putting in relevant search tags etc to make it hard for people to search for my videos on youku.

#2 Ronald

Ronald

Forum Admin

• Administrators
  • Others: All Plugins, All Themes, Moderators, Webdesign
  • 31,077 posts

Posted 01 August 2013 - 05:07 AM

Hi,

Builder child themes are "just" WordPress themes. In that sense, it will work with WordPress plugins just like any other theme. We have no reports of Book Nook not being compatible with wishlist or woocommerce.

And, which video plugin are you referring to?

Ronald

Join the iThemes Builder Community on Google+.

To ensure that we can process your support request efficiently, ALWAYS include a link to your site, and/or the page your request is related to. Please also read the forum guidelines.

When asking your question/posting your request on the forum, please be as concise and specific as possible. The shorter your request, the more to the point, the more specific, the easier it will be for us to try and help out.

#3 Guest_Paul_*

Guest_Paul_*
  • Guests

Posted 01 August 2013 - 05:15 PM

Thanks for your reply Ronald :smile:
The video plugin i was referring to is VidEmbed. I guess i also want to know the maximum number of videos i can Embed into book nook. The plan is to have 60 videos of 10 minutes long in an mp4 format using camtasia. I also wasn't sure if more than one video could be put into the one frame creating a play list (but this is a secondary issue). The videos would be in categories (10 videos per category). Now that you understand what it is i want to do...i am open to recommendations :smile: . Security of the video source is important, as it is to be a payed site and i prefer not to use a dedicated storage solution due to the cost of upload download and storage...the cost would make my project not feasible.
Website load time is also a concern....
Jamplay...a guitarist website works well and loads quick...so  i know it can be done :)

‚ÄčPaul

#4 Ronald

Ronald

Forum Admin

• Administrators
  • 31,077 posts

Posted 04 August 2013 - 04:29 AM

Hi,

Vidembed allows you to add stand-alone videos (flv, mp4 and mov formats), Amazon S3 hosted videos or videos from YouTube and Vimeo. Youku, and making the source of a video hidden is not an option included in the Vidembed plugin.

Ronald

To ensure that we can process your support request efficiently, ALWAYS include a link to your site, and/or the page your request is related to. Please also read the forum guidelines.

When asking your question/posting your request on the forum, please be as concise and specific as possible. The shorter your request, the more to the point, the more specific, the easier it will be for us to try and help out.

#5 Guest_Paul_*

Guest_Paul_*
  • Guests

Posted 05 August 2013 - 03:16 AM

Ronald,
Thanks for your reply..without the function of making the source of the video hidden...its not for me.
Book nook is still of interest but i will have to do more research.

:smile: Paul

#6 Ronald

Ronald

Forum Admin

• Administrators
  • 31,077 posts

Posted 05 August 2013 - 10:01 AM

Hi Paul,

let us know if you have any other questions,

Ronald