ReliableCyber

Advanced Member

• Members
  • Others: All Plugins, BackupBuddy, BackupBuddy, Builder, Exchange - Stripe
  • PipPipPip
  • 140 posts
  • LocationWashington

Posted 05 August 2013 - 06:43 PM

I have added 6 products to my store, but when I visit the store page, I only see four of them. I guess I was expecting to see a "next" button or something to take me to the rest of them. Is there a way to configure the number of items/page?

Here's the site:

http://www.kendrasbookbinding.com/store/

Thanks.
Michele Wong
ReliableCyber
http://www.reliablecyber.com

#2 aplus

aplus

• Members
  • Others: BackupBuddy, Exchange - Stripe, Premium Exchange Addon
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts

Posted 05 August 2013 - 07:04 PM

Same Question - How can I control the number of products on each page.

No matter how wide (or narrow) I make the page Exchange just tries to fit two products alongside each other.

Is there a way to control the layout of products on a page?

See: http://www.hirosawa-sensei.com/seminar-registration/

#3 Elise Alley

Elise Alley

iThemes Support

• Administrators
  • Others: All Plugins, All Themes, Members, Moderators, Toolkit, Webdesign
  • 5,209 posts
  • LocationOklahoma City, OK

Posted 06 August 2013 - 08:55 AM

Hi guys,

@Michele

I see 6 items on your store page, it just looks like you haven't set images for 2 of them.

Store    Kendra's Book Binding.png

If you set images for those products, it will be clearer that all 6 products are there.

@Michele & @alpus:

Exchange doesn't use pagination at this time; all items will be added to the page as you create them.  

@alpus

Try adding this code to the bottom of your child theme's style.css file (Appearance > Editor):

.it-exchange-product {
width: 20% !important;
float: left !important;
clear: right !important;
margin-right: 5% !important;
}

You can adjust the dimensions as you'd like, but this should give you a good start.

Let us know if you have any additional questions.

Thanks,

Elise

Reply to this Topic

ATTENTION
If this topic is marked RESOLVED or INFORMATION, or if you are NOT experiencing EXACTLY the same issue, please start a new topic to provide the details of your problem. If the solution provided doesn't work for you, you should start a new topic. If you feel this thread contains relevant information, you may include a link to it in your new topic. To ensure that we can process your support request efficiently, ALWAYS include a link to your site, and/or the page your request is related to. When posting your question or request on the forum, please be as concise and specific as possible. The shorter and more to the point you can make your request, the better.

For BackupBuddy related issues, be sure to include the status log from your most recent backup.

CLICK HERE to start a new topic in the Exchange ecommerce plugin forum.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: in progress, store, exchange, products

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users