#1 David Perednia

David Perednia

Advanced Member

• Members
  • Others: All Plugins, BackupBuddy, Builder, Webdesign, Exchange - Stripe
  • PipPipPip
  • 178 posts

Posted 06 August 2013 - 10:46 AM

Would it be appropriate to create a sticky coupon thread for new and current Site5 coupons?

I just attended the iThemes Weekly Show webinar and Benjamin Bradley displayed a 3 months free Site5 coupon on the screen.  I did not have time to write the coupon code down and I wanted to pass it along to a client.

Is there somewhere which lists official current Site5 coupons?

#2 bensite5

bensite5

Hosting Expert

• Moderators
  • 47 posts
  • LocationInternet :)

Posted 06 August 2013 - 10:53 AM

We don't do any coupons beyond one for a free trial and one for a domain. You can find a complete listing here: http://www.site5.com/about/coupons-and-specials/

We do coupons like the one you mentioned that are good for 48 hours to 72 hours during webinar's sometimes though :). If you are wanting some to give away for clients hit me up at Ben@Site5.com.

Would you like some printed scratch off coupons to give your clients for free hosting intros? If so hit me up as we are just getting a big branch printed to give out.

And just to explain, we don't want to be seen as a host that is constantly discounting, the only coupons we do are try to get people into our hosting to see how good it is and if it is a good match for their needs. But beyond that we don't ever discount our service :)

thanks, Ben

#3 bensite5

bensite5

Hosting Expert

• Moderators
  • 47 posts

Posted 06 August 2013 - 12:44 PM

Doh and luckily Ronald from iThemes reminded me they just sent out a coupon we gave them :)

SPECIAL BONUS: GET 3 MONTHS OF FREE HOSTING FROM SITE5
Site5 has offered our community a very special offer to try them out … get 3 months free hosting at Site5 by using the coupon code:
ITHEMESAUGUST2013
This rare offer expires Wednesday, Aug. 7, 2013 at 11:59 Central.

I think that is what you meant, sorry long day :)

#4 David Perednia

David Perednia

Advanced Member

• Members
  • Others: All Plugins, BackupBuddy, Builder, Webdesign, Exchange - Stripe
  • PipPipPip
  • 178 posts

Posted 06 August 2013 - 01:20 PM

Thanks Ben.  It was the ITHEMESAUGUST2013 coupon that I wanted to pass along to a client in Switzerland to move from HostGator to Site5.  She is facing a $120 renewal and I wanted to make it interesting for her to change.

#5 bensite5

bensite5

Hosting Expert

• Moderators
  • 47 posts

Posted 06 August 2013 - 01:26 PM

View PostDavid Perednia, on 06 August 2013 - 01:20 PM, said:

Thanks Ben.  It was the ITHEMESAUGUST2013 coupon that I wanted to pass along to a client in Switzerland to move from HostGator to Site5.  She is facing a $120 renewal and I wanted to make it interesting for her to change.

#6 sanford

sanford

Advanced Member

• Members
  • Others: All Themes, Toolkit
  • PipPipPip
  • 208 posts

Posted 07 August 2013 - 07:04 AM

ITHEMESAUGST2013 Coupon Code - isn't working - when i try to buy the Site 5 Reseller Starter Package !!

Why isn't this Coupon Code working - as it doesn't expire until tonight ?

#7 sanford

sanford

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 208 posts

Posted 07 August 2013 - 07:20 AM

Ben,

I contacted Site5 Sales - and they explained that the Coupon Code ITHEMESAUGST2013 does NOT Apply to "Reseller" Hosting - but Only Shared !

Very Confusing - as i thought Reseller was considered to be "Shared" Hosting !

Can you honor the Coupon Code for Reseller ?

Otherwise, there is no incentive for me to switch over to Site5 right now - whereas there is incentive for me to switch over Today - if you can honor that Coupon Code for the Site 5 Reseller Starter Package !

Please consider.

Thanks,
Sanford

#8 bensite5

bensite5

Hosting Expert

• Moderators
  • 47 posts

Posted 07 August 2013 - 07:29 AM

Fixing and Tom will confirm back here once we add in reseller hosting :). Usually shared means just web hosting, although it describes reseller's environment/setup too, just less common. But no reason not to extend that of course.

#9 Tom @ Site5

Tom @ Site5

Hosting Expert

• Moderators
  • 4 posts

Posted 07 August 2013 - 07:31 AM

Hi Sanford,

I've just made the change to allow that coupon to be used towards reseller hosting as well! Let me know if you have any problems signing up.
Tom // COO @ Site5

#10 Tom @ Site5

Tom @ Site5

Hosting Expert

• Moderators
  • 4 posts

Posted 07 August 2013 - 07:35 AM

View Postsanford, on 07 August 2013 - 07:20 AM, said:

Coupon Code ITHEMESAUGST2013

Make sure you're spelling "AUGUST" correctly when signing up!  :)
Tom // COO @ Site5

#11 sanford

sanford

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 208 posts

Posted 07 August 2013 - 07:39 AM

Ben and Tom,

Many Thanks and Much Appreciated for your extending this Coupon Code to include Reseller - I will sign up Today !

Thanks and Looking forward - have heard many Great Things about Site5 Hosting from Benjamin and Cory.

Yes, and i will make sure to spell August correctly :)

Many Thanks,
Sanford

#12 bensite5

bensite5

Hosting Expert

• Moderators
  • 47 posts

Posted 07 August 2013 - 07:48 AM

Awesome :)

#13 sanford

sanford

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 208 posts

Posted 07 August 2013 - 09:40 AM

Thanks Again Ben and Tom - I just successfully bought the Site5 Reseller Package with the Coupon !

Much Appreciated !
Sanford

#14 tonyle

tonyle

• Members
  • Others: BackupBuddy, BackupBuddy
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 22 August 2013 - 03:03 AM

Hello,
Maybe the coupon was expired.
I have some reseller accounts with hawkhost, stablehost,...
Can you give me the same coupon  ? I want to try and order hosting with you.
Thanks

#15 bensite5

bensite5

Hosting Expert

• Moderators
  • 47 posts

Posted 22 August 2013 - 03:06 AM

Hi Bao,

Sorry the coupon expired, and we don't do coupons normally, but you can use "FreeTrial" to try us out if you want:
http://www.site5.com/about/thirty-day-free-trial/

Thanks, Ben

Reply to this Topic

ATTENTION
If this topic is marked RESOLVED or INFORMATION, or if you are NOT experiencing EXACTLY the same issue, please start a new topic to provide the details of your problem. If the solution provided doesn't work for you, you should start a new topic. If you feel this thread contains relevant information, you may include a link to it in your new topic. To ensure that we can process your support request efficiently, ALWAYS include a link to your site, and/or the page your request is related to. When posting your question or request on the forum, please be as concise and specific as possible. The shorter and more to the point you can make your request, the better.

For BackupBuddy related issues, be sure to include the status log from your most recent backup.

CLICK HERE to start a new topic in the WordPress Hosting Questions forum.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: coupons

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users