Welcome to the forum:

Welcome to the iThemes, PluginBuddy and WebDesign.com forum. We've created several tutorial video's to help you get you started with using the forum, please check them out!

Also take note of the forum guidelines.

Support hours:

Our moderators actively respond to forum support requests during normal business hours which are Monday-Friday, 8am - 5pm Central Standard Time, typically within one business day. Although some moderators choose to work during the weekends, we can not guarantee immediate attention to your requests. Thanks for understanding.

What is included with support:

Premium support includes theme/plugin issues such as: bugs encountered under normal operation, how to use basic features, basic WordPress help, and basic help with customization (meaning we point you to resources and will help in more depth as time allows). More information.

Renew Subscription Help Passwords Not Working. Also Website Hacked Need Rebuild

website hacked subscription help need help renew subscription help

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
2 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_michele yamamotoq_*

Guest_michele yamamotoq_*
  • Guests

Posted 07 August 2013 - 03:17 PM

Hello,

Earlier this week I discovered that my website had been hacked into and my web designer managed to go in and repair the homepage which seemed to be all that was needed but upon further digging I have been told that the damage has gone deeper. Can backup buddy help restore my website?
My website is yinspirationart.com and around two weeks ago I tried to renew my subscription but it wouldn't accept my passwords. I have emailed asking for phone support but have been told that is not available either.

Please can someone help me :
1) renew subscription at 40% discount with this discount code **********
2) advise me on how you can restore my website fully

Thanks so much,

Michelle

Edited by Elise Alley, 08 August 2013 - 09:35 AM.
Removed personal coupon code.

#2 Elise Alley

Elise Alley

iThemes Support

• Administrators
  • Others: All Plugins, All Themes, Members, Moderators, Toolkit, Webdesign
  • 5,959 posts

Posted 08 August 2013 - 09:40 AM

Hi Michelle,

I don't show that you've actually renewed your membership.  Nor could I find the coupon code that you used.  If you contact sales@ithemes.com, they'd be happy to help you get that all sorted out.

If you have a backup of your site from before it was hacked, you can use it to restore your site.

Contact sales and they'll get your subscription all sorted out, then you can post in the BackupBuddy forum if you need help with your restore.

Thanks,

Elise

#3 Guest_Michelle Yamamoto_*

Guest_Michelle Yamamoto_*
  • Guests

Posted 09 August 2013 - 01:31 PM

Hi Elise,

I am trying to run Backup Buddy's migrate and restore feature and malware scan to no avail.

BTW, here is my proof of purchase.

Your Invoice Number ****** from ********
Product/Subscription Title Price ----------------------------------------------------------- Accordion (2 sites) $25.00 ----------------------------------------------------------- Subtotal $25.00 ----------------------------------------------------------- Total $25.00

I renewed my subscription for Backup Buddy yesterday and when I received the purchase confirmation email from iThemes saying that "if I purchased a product that requires a license key, such as a plugin, that I needed to activate the plugin and generate a license key. So I watch a tutorial on that and I went to the Plugins link on my wordpress site and clicked on Backupbuddy's "manage license" tab  but when I click on "Generate Key" , I am denied and get told in red letters

"You have already generated all the keys you have available or your licenses have expired. Please obtain additional licenses or unlicense a site. ERROR L14513-JW"

On this dropdown menu there is another tab that is called the "Manage Existing Licenses" tab and it says there are no licenses to manage?

Does that mean that my Backup Buddy renewal is also automatically installed into my website and is activated and does not require a license? Or is backup Buddy not a plugin?

The whole purpose to doing this is I am trying to backup, migrate and restore my recently hacked site and in order to do that, my WP site says I have to download ImportBuddy which I have done three times. Now Import Buddy won't open unless I have a newer version of Adobe Application Manager which I just tried to download but the page just keeps defaulting to a Adobe Dreamweaver CS5 trial offer page so I signed up for Dreamweaver and when I tried to open it, it crashed..I am doing all of this in Firefox.

I just want to restore the damage on my website and thought Backup Buddy could do this, can you help me? I meticulously followed tutorial but I find it very complicated and out of my skill set.

Thanks very much,

Michelle