#1 ann_angel

ann_angel

• Members
  • Others: Exchange - Stripe
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts
  • LocationTrinidad and Tobago

Posted 14 August 2013 - 09:55 AM

I wanted to change the size of the image on the store page. By default, it shows the large size and I wanted a thumbnail. I changed the following at /lib/templates/content-store/elements/featured-image.php:

<?php it_exchange( 'product', 'featured-image', array( 'size' => 'large' ) ); ?>

to

<?php it_exchange( 'product', 'featured-image', array( 'size' => 'thumbnail' ) ); ?>

and I now have a thumbnail on the store page, and the large image on the product page.

There is, however, a WARNING in the .php file (yes, I ignored it) with instructions to copy the content to /exchange/content-store/elements/. This directory does not exist. If I follow the warning and make a copy of featured-image.php, where should I copy it to?

#2 Ronald

Ronald

Forum Admin

• Administrators
  • Others: All Plugins, All Themes, Moderators, Webdesign
  • 28,703 posts

Posted 14 August 2013 - 03:28 PM

Hi,

you should copy all of the files from the Exchange template (wp-content/plugins/ithemes-exchange/lib/templates/) into a directory named exchange at the root of your theme's directory (e.g. wp-content/themes/{yourtheme}/exchange/{template files}). In addition, copy the exchange.css file from ithemes-exchange/lib/assets/styles/ to that same exchange folder in your themes folder and rename it style.css. That way, you have created your own "exchange theme", and any modifications will not be overwritten when you update the exchange plugin (which is the case now).

hope that clarifies,
Ronald

Join the iThemes Builder Community on Google+.

To ensure that we can process your support request efficiently, ALWAYS include a link to your site, and/or the page your request is related to. Please also read the forum guidelines.

When asking your question/posting your request on the forum, please be as concise and specific as possible. The shorter your request, the more to the point, the more specific, the easier it will be for us to try and help out.

#3 ann_angel

ann_angel

• Members
  • Others: Exchange - Stripe
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts
  • LocationTrinidad and Tobago

Posted 14 August 2013 - 08:43 PM

Thank you very much Ronald.

Reply to this Topic

ATTENTION
If this topic is marked RESOLVED or INFORMATION, or if you are NOT experiencing EXACTLY the same issue, please start a new topic to provide the details of your problem. If the solution provided doesn't work for you, you should start a new topic. If you feel this thread contains relevant information, you may include a link to it in your new topic. To ensure that we can process your support request efficiently, ALWAYS include a link to your site, and/or the page your request is related to. When posting your question or request on the forum, please be as concise and specific as possible. The shorter and more to the point you can make your request, the better.

For BackupBuddy related issues, be sure to include the status log from your most recent backup.

CLICK HERE to start a new topic in the Exchange ecommerce plugin forum.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: information, store, products, images

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users